I have had my most success with women from my stays in Psychiatric Wards

Daps
Arkham Asylum Babble
Not disclosing my specific diagnosis but I was diagnosed in late 2015 in my mid 20’s and been to several Psychiatric Wards since then. Happy to say I haven’t been committed to one for a good two years now

But for the point of this thread, Damn near every time I was in one, I got a number from a girl (at least 8) and smashed about 3 of them and got close to smashing a few more with also possibility of still smashing a few more since I got some of them as Friends on Facebook

I worked a Warehouse job pretty much my entire work history aside from doing the Uber thing for like a year, So I basically worked around a bunch of guys, not to mention I keep a small circle of friends at all times so I basically always struggled to get with chicks. I probably cold approached women like 15 times max in my life and don’t do much social stuff like going to clubs

These be some Bad chicks at least to me (my standards not low but they also not high) and they fukk with me. I don’t want to be committed again but at the very least I could possibly bag another one

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah a lot of them are fairly normal and bright, just got diagnosed with something at some point in their life and get sent to the Psych Ward when an incident takes place

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Daps
How comfortable are these psych wards? Do what do you do all day?
Wake up, take meds, eat, group here and there, watch TV, socialize or stay to your self/in your room, eat a few more times, wash your Ass, meds before bedtime, rinse and repeat. Anyone acting a fool getting forcibly injected with medication though

Edit: And talking to the Doctors obviously but that should be obvious