i have a date in in 2hrs but i wanna ditch her..

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
lol @ spending 30$ plus on a chick you barely know and have no relationship with just because "she's a dime".

yes, that's expensive for a first date.
wait the only place i cant think of that's less than that is fast food. thats how much i spend on myself how can a man not afford that? im so confused? does OP not have a job? If not, then you shouldnt be dating.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
wait the only place i cant think of that's less than that is fast food. thats how much i spend on myself how can a man not afford that? im so confused? does OP not have a job? If not, then you shouldnt be dating.

OP has a job but he like most men would rather not spend alot on the first few dates,dont you agree he should keep his money for a woman hes actually serious with or in a relationship with?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
OP has a job but he like most men would rather not spend alot on the first few dates,dont you agree he should keep his money for a woman hes actually serious with or in a relationship with?
yeah he should never have asked the girl out. OR he could have suggested a cheaper place.
Her: i wanna go to fogo de chao
Him: *looks up reviews and menu price* i really like mcdonalds can we go there. next time, we'll go to fogo.

imo it's $30 and that is NOT a lot of money. if it was $100 then sure he can keep that for the next person he gets serious with but its THIRTY BUCKS.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The first date should be cheap if it's just on some "tryna get to know you" shyt...Now...if he pursued that broad and went out of his way to earn the date, then he's gotta take her somewhere decent

No he doesnt...He can take her to the library if shes ok with it...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i do have a job and i can afford it
i just hate paying for others. :manny:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
yeah he should never have asked the girl out. OR he could have suggested a cheaper place.
Him: *looks up reviews and menu price* i really like mcdonalds can we go there. next time, we'll go to fogo.

imo it's $30 and that is NOT a lot of money. if it was $100 then sure he can keep that for the next person he gets serious with but its THIRTY BUCKS.

$30 on some1 you may not care for is a lot of money. There are so many nice things that I can get myself for $30. And I LOVE me. So I'll get some genuine satisfaction from it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

If he went to the place he suggested,he definitely paid more than $30 but thats besides the point...I dont think it should matter the first couple dates what youre doing or how much its costing,you sposed be getting to know the other person,what difference does it make what youre doing or how much its costing...Some ladies need to be taught youd do more and get more down the road if you played it more humble in the beginning...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i ditched her and i kinda feel bad
cause she bused all the way to downtown(30min)

she gave me that work via text messages :whew:

can i still get back with her on good terms?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i ditched her and i kinda feel bad
cause she bused all the way to downtown(30min)

she gave me that work via text messages :whew:

can i still get back with her on good terms?

:russ: you waited til she was outside the restaurant to bail ?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:russ: you waited til she was outside the restaurant to bail ?
after 530 i stopped replying to her messages
she assumed my phone is dead and just went straight to the resturant
i turned my phone off for like 7hrs
i saw 10 messages and deleted them all with quickness

im going to call her later and say that im in the hospital and my grandma is dying
should work..hopefully

:manny:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
If he went to the place he suggested,he definitely paid more than $30 but thats besides the point...I dont think it should matter the first couple dates what youre doing or how much its costing,you sposed be getting to know the other person,what difference does it make what youre doing or how much its costing...Some ladies need to be taught youd do more and get more down the road if you played it more humble in the beginning...
a 1st date does NOT have to be a restaurant. they can go to the park, play mini-golf, take a walk etc. he has other fun and cheaper options you're acting like a restaurant is the ONLY option.

after 530 i stopped replying to her messages
she assumed my phone is dead and just went straight to the resturant
i turned my phone off for like 7hrs
i saw 10 messages and deleted them all with quickness

im going to call her later and say that im in the hospital and my grandma is dying
should work..hopefully

:manny:
she's an idiot im sure she'll give you another chance. couldnt be me though.