i have a date in in 2hrs but i wanna ditch her..

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
after 530 i stopped replying to her messages
she assumed my phone is dead and just went straight to the resturant
i turned my phone off for like 7hrs
i saw 10 messages and deleted them all with quickness

im going to call her later and say that im in the hospital and my grandma is dying
should work..hopefully

:manny:

She cant get mad at that,if ur acting skills are nice on the phone pretending ur distraught and sh1t should have no problems getting a raincheck...
She ethiopian,somalian?
Some of the ethiopian broads i saw up there at the market in the summer :whoo::ohlawd:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
i ditched her and i kinda feel bad
cause she bused all the way to downtown(30min)

she gave me that work via text messages :whew:

can i still get back with her on good terms?
Malc you'd be eating well in America, all you have to do is bump a series of Drake/Future tracks and channel their energy into your game.

This chick I know asked me to come to her new apartment as a first date, I was bumpin Astronaut Status and stood her up bcuz she told me I cant smoke in her place :ehh:
I hit her up 3 weeks lat at midnight to ask if I could come thru and she was like yea of course :ehh:
*Note: She is black.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
after 530 i stopped replying to her messages
she assumed my phone is dead and just went straight to the resturant
i turned my phone off for like 7hrs
i saw 10 messages and deleted them all with quickness

im going to call her later and say that im in the hospital and my grandma is dying
should work..hopefully

:manny:
:snoop:

only malc :pachaha:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
a 1st date does NOT have to be a restaurant. they can go to the park, play mini-golf, take a walk etc. he has other fun and cheaper options you're acting like a restaurant is the ONLY option.

she's an idiot im sure she'll give you another chance. couldnt be me though.

What if it was a legitimate family emergency or he genuinely lost his phone,you wouldnt consider giving another chance ?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She cant get mad at that,if ur acting skills are nice on the phone pretending ur distraught and sh1t should have no problems getting a raincheck...
She ethiopian,somalian?
Some of the ethiopian broads i saw up there at the market in the summer :whoo::ohlawd:
She is ethopian

Its not like I was gonna smash
She wants serious relationship
Meh

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
She is ethopian

Its not like I was gonna smash
She wants serious relationship
Meh

You could still hit even if she wants that,just play along like your interested in that without comitting to it...til she gives in,thats only if you grimey my dude...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait the only place i cant think of that's less than that is fast food. thats how much i spend on myself how can a man not afford that? im so confused? does OP not have a job? If not, then you shouldnt be dating.
first of all, going for coffee, to the park, free show, etc are all less expensive. there are more options than fast food.

second, it's not about afford or not. I can afford to buy a random crackhead some crack. why would i want to buy it for him though? what's confusing about that? :dwillhuh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Malc you'd be eating well in America, all you have to do is bump a series of Drake/Future tracks and channel their energy into your game.

This chick I know asked me to come to her new apartment as a first date, I was bumpin Astronaut Status and stood her up bcuz she told me I cant smoke in her place :ehh:
I hit her up 3 weeks lat at midnight to ask if I could come thru and she was like yea of course :ehh:
My nikka

I ate well in the states I told all the females that I role with ovo crew

Told em I was future the prince

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You could still hit even if she wants that,just play along like your interested in that without comitting to it...til she gives in,thats only if you grimey my dude...
That's what I plan on doing

But the transition from good guy to a$$hole is hard

But the end result will be good

Tired of being used for dinner date

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

props for keeping it real with these chicks and doing what you want regardless.