i have a date in in 2hrs but i wanna ditch her..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
nikka, please. there is no "dime" you're standing up, you was gonna be on this forum posting stupid shyt the rest of the day regardless.
Sometimes in life u gotta treat a dime like garbage

plus she's 28 black and single
She will eventually come back

Daps
A walk around the city is always free.

Called in for work is a good excuse.

This, grab a coffee or something and explore the downtown core. You really don't need to spend money.
I've gone on ice cream and exploring downtown dates, I've had more fun with that than going out for a restaurant date.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
This, grab a coffee or something and explore the downtown core. You really don't need to spend money.
I've gone on ice cream and exploring downtown dates, I've had more fun with that than going out for a restaurant date.

You seem like the socially awkward type.
:lupe:
You like open spaces, closed spaces when dating leave you vulnerable to your socially awkward tendencies

:myman:am i right?

Daps
You seem like the socially awkward type.
:lupe:
You like open spaces, closed spaces when dating leave you vulnerable to your socially awkward tendencies

:myman:am i right?

LMAO. I actually am pretty socially awkward plus it takes me forever to eat and I don't want to put a guy through that. I don't have proper social etiquette, open spaces I feel more comfortable and natural :manny:

:mindblown: tho

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

And end the date by smashing at 2am in a random park :lupe: