I hate when dudes hold customers up cause they hollering at girls

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Man..do your fukking job, B. I was at the airport with my dad to rent a car for him while i was on my 1 hour break from work and this dude was holding up the line. This fukker was hollering at a customer for like 10 minutes flirting and shyt while people trying to get shyt done. I was mean mugging and dude got mad mad cause the girl saw people waiting impatiently, so she was like " I have to go".

The fukker was mad so he didn't accept my promotional code and tried to charge me full price talking bout this shyt don't work. I walked out like fukk this place and went to another company.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao why you hating on some dude tryin to get his dikk wet? you are just some loser trying to run a fake promo code scam, why the fukk should we care about what you think?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man..do your fukking job, B. I was at the airport with my dad to rent a car for him while i was on my 1 hour break from work and this dude was holding up the line. This fukker was hollering at a customer for like 10 minutes flirting and shyt while people trying to get shyt done. I was mean mugging and dude got mad mad cause the girl saw people waiting impatiently, so she was like " I have to go".

The fukker was mad so he didn't accept my promotional code and tried to charge me full price talking bout this shyt don't work. I walked out like fukk this place and went to another company.

So you ran here to vent? What you have no friends? Not even a facebook to get homotional on or to? :what:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
cause i got things to do. why cant he ask for her number or get that shyt from the system and call her later.
yeah you got so much shyt to do you are tryin to pass off a bogus coupon on your lunch break:win:

that picture in my avatar is a pic of my stoner nephew and he is prolly way cooler than you

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
yeah you got so much shyt to do you are tryin to pass off a bogus coupon on your lunch break:win:

that picture in my avatar is a pic of my stoner nephew and he is prolly way cooler than you
coupon was not bogus. it was from retailmenot.com. why do you have your nephews as an avi. who the fuk does that? you on your nephews nuts? you think he cool? you like to molest dude or some shyt?