I hate when black people accomplish something and say they are their ancestors dreams

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Breh your whole internet persona is being a “real nikka” when it’s obvious that’s the furthest thing from the truth:russ:

Fake ass “trapper” :mjlol:

Washed nikka babble.

Zero achievement babble.

Young nikkas dont respect or listen to you nikkas.

Any grown man still on "tribal wars" is somebody with zero wins under their belt.

Youre beneath me.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
My granddad worked 15 hour days and told me out of his own mouth he worked this hard so hopefully his kids and grandkids wouldn't have to do back breaking manual labor all of their life like he did. He sent two of his children to Ivy League schools working as a maintenance man (this was in the 70s and 80s. None of his kids ever had blue collar jobs every one of them had careers doing what they loved. None of his grandkids are working 15 hour days in the heat. He won

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
@Voice of Reason

By the way, another thing - in real life, black men from all ethnic groups and backgrounds congregate together and do business with each other and none of your rhetoric ever enters our circles... thats why I said youre an old nikka with zero accomplishments and achievement.

Also in real life, black men deal with black women from all ethnic groups and backgrounds so thats how I know you don't be around women like that.

That tribalism shyt existed in my parents generation.

With the internet and age of information, that shyt is dying.

That shyt outta style and doesn't pop up in real life.

So stop the cap.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Black people love policing other black people. Like how do you tell someone how to celebrate their achievements and who should and shouldn’t be their motivation?

Why isn’t their success enough without having to nitpick it apart?
Jewish people police other Jewish people. It’s called being on code. But hey, when has being on code ever helped a group of people, amiright? :troll:

:comeon:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They would be proud our people have always been optimistic and had faith for something better.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:snoop: This thread is trying to make some profound point, but I'm not getting it. I'm hearing something else.

I've never heard anyone finishing medical school or getting a degree say this is what my ancestors dreamed of. I've heard them say like when Obama was elected.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Our ancestors dreamed beyond capitalism.

This. Which is why I find it disrespectful that these Cacs are putting Queen Mother Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill and of course kneegrows being the idiotic short-sighted fools that they are, are backing that shyt completely.

Celebrate the Devil putting one of our GOAT ancestors on the face of his green god brehs.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Haitians were outgunned by multiple armies and whooped their asses. military is in the mind.

That’s true but despite a steadily growing number of us finally walking away from the Abrahamic bullshyt, a lotta Black folks in America are still spiritually incarcerated and as a result, are still irrationally spooked out by true spirituality and still view it as “false idol worship”, “witchcraft”, “devil shyt”, and all this other silly ass nonsense. Hell, a lotta of the folks who are into spirituality still immerse themselves in it via a Christian/Islamic paradigm when these systems were never meant to be treated as such and as a result, are overly saturated such as Santeria, Ifa, Hoodoo, Voodoo/Voudon, etc.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Black people living through slavery weren't thinking about their descendents being doctors and lawyers and getting corporate jobs. They were dreaming of freedom and sliting massa's throat. shyt is narcissist babble. Somebody who lived their whole lives under constant abuse and back breaking labor isn't doing back flips in the grave because your ass working at kaiser permanente.
So our folks in those fukking fields weren’t dreaming of their children and decedents doing amazing things in the world and wanting freedom. :dwillhuh:
Like one poster here said, we have always had our hands tied behind our back in this fight and we are still standing , slowly but surely we are progressing and will win this fight.

Some of y’all cats don’t have the stomach for the fight like our ancestors and folks who understand the world now. It is understood you must shoot for the stars to land on the moon and eventually you will reach your goals.

get y’all’s head in the fight:ufdup:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
My granddad worked 15 hour days and told me out of his own mouth he worked this hard so hopefully his kids and grandkids wouldn't have to do back breaking manual labor all of their life like he did. He sent two of his children to Ivy League schools working as a maintenance man (this was in the 70s and 80s. None of his kids ever had blue collar jobs every one of them had careers doing what they loved. None of his grandkids are working 15 hour days in the heat. He won

:wow::wow::wow: