I hate when black people accomplish something and say they are their ancestors dreams

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people love policing other black people. Like how do you tell someone how to celebrate their achievements and who should and shouldn’t be their motivation?

Why isn’t their success enough without having to nitpick it apart?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Black people love policing other black people. Like how do you tell someone how to celebrate their achievements and who should and shouldn’t be their motivation?

Why isn’t their success enough without having to nitpick it apart?

Cause some of us are truly mentally defeated. I know people irl that speaks like op.

Some Black people have to constantly try to convince other Black folks that we ain't shyt and never will be shyt. Its projection because a Black person who is proud of their accomplishments and optimistic about their own future ain't on that sour puss shyt 24/7.

No other race could go through what Black people went through and go on to accomplish what we have accomplished. We're fighting with one hand tied behind our back so of course its gonna take longer. Some of us don't want to hear it but it might even take another couple hundred of years tbh. But if it takes that long its only because of bitter defeatist people like op.

@The Hon. Stringer Bell I understand you may not be where you want to be yet in regards to your legal career but that doesn't mean go online and spread negativity to your (I'm assuming) fellow Black people.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Haitians were outgunned by multiple armies and whooped their asses. military is in the mind.

the problem with black people, is that we have "leader syndrome"... we always rally behind a "leader" or "liberator"... black people will ride & die for a great leader... but this can be used against us (look at Joe Biden & the Democrats)

also Haitians had no choice because people like Dessalines & Jeannot Bullet was killing anybody that showed signs of disloyalty..... including the women.

in the 21st century, you wont be able to kill traitors without claims of human rights abuse by the international community.... The Haitian founding fathers would shoot you dead if you showed any sympathy for the other side.

"Jeannot's brutality was not limited to whites and free blacks. He also targeted blacks who he suspected of loyalty to the white slave owners. One rebel commander named Blin, who helped some white slave owners to reach safety, for example, was brutally executed for treason by Jeannot.

Jeannot ordered the torture and execution of one of his captives every 24 hours 'to prolong his enjoyment'

He hanged those he had captured by hooks stuck under their chins. He cut the throat of a prisoner and lapped at the blood as it flowed, encouraging those around him to join him: "Ah, my friends, how good, how sweet is the blood of the whites. Drink it deep and swear revenge against our oppressors, never peace, never surrender, I swear by God."

Also the tropical weather was killing Europeans via disease also - so the climate helped out as well.... We're not in the islands though & we cant use violence against our people to achieve our goals in the 21st century.

Also the Haitian revolution had outside help from foreign governments that viewed France as an enemy.... Which government could we call on for assistance in the 21st century?

It was a very unique situation.

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
the problem with black people, is that we have "leader syndrome"... we always rally behind a "leader" or "liberator"... black people will ride & die for a great leader... but this can be used against us (look at Joe Biden & the Democrats)

also Haitians had no choice because people like Dessalines & Jeannot Bullet was killing anybody that showed signs of disloyalty..... including the women.

the haitian revolution started long before those guys were even around so your point is in bad faith and disregarded. didnt bother reading the rest.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

in the 21st century, you wont be able to kill traitors without claims of human rights abuse by the international community.... The Haitian founding fathers would shoot you dead if you showed any sympathy for the other side.

"Jeannot's brutality was not limited to whites and free blacks. He also targeted blacks who he suspected of loyalty to the white slave owners. One rebel commander named Blin, who helped some white slave owners to reach safety, for example, was brutally executed for treason by Jeannot.

Jeannot ordered the torture and execution of one of his captives every 24 hours 'to prolong his enjoyment'

He hanged those he had captured by hooks stuck under their chins. He cut the throat of a prisoner and lapped at the blood as it flowed, encouraging those around him to join him: "Ah, my friends, how good, how sweet is the blood of the whites. Drink it deep and swear revenge against our oppressors, never peace, never surrender, I swear by God."

Also the tropical weather was killing Europeans via disease also - so the climate helped out as well.... We're not in the islands though & we cant use violence against our people to achieve our goals in the 21st century.

Also the Haitian revolution had outside help from foreign governments that viewed France as an enemy.... Which government could we call on for assistance in the 21st century?

It was a very unique situation.

They also defeated the Spanish and the English. And that iron fisted mentality also ended up getting Dessaline hacked to pieces.

the haitian revolution started long before those guys were even around so your point is in bad faith and disregarded. didnt bother reading the rest.

But keep in mind that the technological gap is even wider than it was then. We're talking about going against satellites, air craft carriers, and sub marines.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

nah bro, both of them were around since 1791 from the beginning.

I'm just saying it was a unique situation that cant be duplicated because the situation is now different.

America & Britain viewed France as an enemy which allowed the leaders to play them against each other, the climate killed europeans, and traitors were murdered on sight.... Its not the same situation today.

America doesnt have enemies that will help black people, the climate is not on our side, and we cant kill traitors.

The traitors is the biggest problem.... Too many traitors.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
that iron fisted mentality also ended up getting Dessaline hacked to pieces.

Exactly.

But at the same time, the iron-fist approach is the only language that black people seem to understand.

When you give nikkas too many options - they start selling out and talking stupid.

The revolution would never been successful under Dessalines without the iron-fist approach and King Henri would've never successfully built those castles, palaces and military forts without the iron-fist approach.

But I agree, black people will rebel when you're too hard on them.