I hate when black people accomplish something and say they are their ancestors dreams

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haitians were outgunned by multiple armies and whooped their asses. military is in the mind.

You right.. Gorilla warfare was invented down there.. But are black people ready to get rid of their classism and capitalistic mentality? If not, we're nowhere near ready..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know what they be thinking but I would hate to spend a second in their minds.

Even the slave holders knew our mental capacity because they forbade us learning to read and communicate with one another.. Then you compound that with who performed the 1st open heart surgery or blood transfusions.. Id say the ancestors knew very much what their descendents were capable of..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Big Boda said:
Haitians were outgunned by multiple armies and whooped their asses. military is in the mind.

Their oppressors were thousands of miles away and slaves outnumbered "Whites" 50-to-1.

The dynamic in Haiti was completely reversed in the American colonies where the slave population was outnumbered and lived WITH their oppressors.​

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
You saying our ancestors who came from tribes and villages with communal outlooks towards work and property weren't dreaming about their descendants achieving bourgeoisie status in a capitalist economy? :ohhh:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Right this try hard African dude @CorporateTrapper needs to get this

Youre right - I have no connection to the "we not African" types like yourself

To me - youre no different than a white person and I would deal with you the same way in a life or death situation... Dessalines style.

But I understand most AA are not ignorant like you, so I'm just gonna ignore your tribal-trolling.

In the grand scheme of things, youre irrelevant and the younger generation doesnt buy into tribalism like you washed up old nikkas

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Youre right - I have no connection to the "we not African" types like yourself

To me - youre no different than a white person and I would deal with you the same way in a life or death situation... Dessalines style.

But I understand most AA are not ignorant like you, so I'm just gonna ignore your tribal-trolling.

In the grand scheme of things, youre irrelevant and the younger generation doesnt buy into tribalism like you washed up old nikkas

first of all I’m not old and washed up you CB4 lame. Secondly, I’m not African and so isn’t any ADOS.