I Hate Side Hoes Who Catch Main *****s Emotions!

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When women have sex a chemical(oxytocin) is released in their brains that stimulates a strong emotional connection to the man they're having sex with.

Soooo they can't leave their emotions out but they can decide to not be someone's side chick.

This only applies to good sex though. Aint no oxytocin levees getting broke for a 4-inch minute man

Its just like this super senior nikka told me my freshman year of college, "Never give a chick your best dikk unless you want her claiming you, period."

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Takeoffs can't last forever.. No reason for you to expect them to. The key is to know when its worn out and move on to the next.. And u can accomplish this without ending things on bad terms..

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
It's as simple as this. Jump offs get tired of being such. They want stability too. They get a guy who lays it down, they want to lay claim to that guy.

If they were great women, then guys would want then for reasons beyond sex, but they aren't and many of them cannot seem to grasp the simple concept.

I have yet to see in all my years a classy,professional, educated, beautiful, internally and externally woman who is considered a jump-off. Most I've encountered we're externally beautiful but beyond their assets they didn't have jack shyt going for them.

prettyblackk

A Hustlers Ambitions
Daps
Reppin
[215] [804]
I don't understand why people don't understand that if you continue to have sex with someone then eventually they gonna catch feelings. Even if she a jump off she still got feelings. You honestly think you gonna continue to dig in that ass without her wanting more than just sex?

Thats Not True.... The only reason i say its not is because i am a living proof that having sex with someone does not make you catch feeling for them thats wat a girl chooses to do to end up lookin completely stupid in the long run.... if you just fukkin you just fukkin simple as dat

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Thats Not True.... The only reason i say its not is because i am a living proof that having sex with someone does not make you catch feeling for them thats wat a girl chooses to do to end up lookin completely stupid in the long run.... if you just fukkin you just fukkin simple as dat
:ld::youngsabo: