I Hate Side Hoes Who Catch Main *****s Emotions!

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Women don't go by what you say, we go by what you do.

You're telling her that you don't want a relationship, but you're hugged up and kissing on her all the time. You ask her personal questions. You tell her personal things.She knows your friends. She knows your family's info.

See how the shyt gets confusing?

If you plan to have a jump-off, treat that bytch as such. You can't be nice to them because they'll think that you want more than what you previously stated.
The problem is its Just not in some of us to be mean, I mean if y'all have similar interest eg watch the same shows is it wrong to watch with her? Or if she asks you for a favor is it wrong to deliver? What if you only visit late and the metro stops running is it wrong to sleep over :why:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

The problem is its Just not in some of us to be mean, I mean if y'all have similar interest eg watch the same shows is it wrong to watch with her? Or if she asks you for a favor is it wrong to deliver? What if you only visit late and the metro stops running is it wrong to sleep over :why:

If it's not in you to be mean, then you need to rethink the idea of having a side chick. For her to know her place, you have to treat her like a side chick. Unfortunately, that means you may have to be a bit callous with her feelings.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
This is the paradox of life here brehs. Me and my boy be having deep convos bout this here topic all the timeeee. Straight up I just came to the conclusion women could NEVER take the whole "friends wit benefits" thing realistically. Bc the back they head they always thinkin "ima change him" women love a challenge and wanna think they poon is the poon that'll have u change up. And when it don't and their done caught up they shocked when you ain't return their feelings. Like didn't I tell u in the beginning what's what.....

And the world keeps spinning round n round y'all

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps

So you want a girl who you can have consistent sex with, share common interests with, talk about the things you can't talk to your boys about, help her with her needs in life, and are surprised when she wants to be your girlfriend? :mjpls:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I don't understand why people don't understand that if you continue to have sex with someone then eventually they gonna catch feelings. Even if she a jump off she still got feelings. You honestly think you gonna continue to dig in that ass without her wanting more than just sex?

Yes :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So you want a girl who you can have consistent sex with, share common interests with, talk about the things you can't talk to your boys about, help her with her needs in life, and are surprised when she wants to be your girlfriend? :mjpls:

Sad shyt is that be the same nikkas mad at the world when they in the friendzone. My brehs dont wanna realize that. The only difference between this and the friendzone is nikkas give these females dikks while females have nikkas singing the blues in hopes.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
if women got back in touch with that stove,
sucked a dikk for no reason and shut up sometime
side hoes would starve out here in these streets.

a woman will never know her man as well as his hoe do.
a0yqua.jpg

Crazy how true that can be.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Lost a good friend trying to make sure I didn't make her my girlfriend :snoop:

I wouldn't call her a jump or side chick or anything cause I had/have respect for her, I felt bad though. She was one of the main reasons my girlfriend broke up with me :smh:

I don't like being mean to people, but ever since that happened I've had to be "meaner" to keep that shyt from happening again :why:

That's just the way it is. Or you have to make it a one time thing. Even those things don't work sometimes. Someone is generally bound to get their feelings hurt at some point. Rejection is not an easy pill to swallow and attachement is a product of interaction by some means.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
When women have sex a chemical(oxytocin) is released in their brains that stimulates a strong emotional connection to the man they're having sex with.

Soooo they can't leave their emotions out but they can decide to not be someone's side chick.

So when ya be clowning nikkas bout wack dikk its really bc u emotionally attached to them and cant let them go?:lolbron:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

:ohhh:
.... :comeon:
I never said anything about talking to her about stuff I can't talk to my boys about and helping her with her needs in life....
I understand why a girl would want to lock me down given that I'm smart good looking, caring generous, conscious and oh so humble but it's like :damn: can a good catch have fun like all these degenerates? :smh:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
If you treat a jumpoff like you should treat a jumpoff, she'll eventually think you only think of her as a hoe. :rudy:

If you treat a jumpoff with common courtesy and respect, they'll eventually think you want more than a jumpoff situation. :why:

My issue was, I would treat jumpoffs with common courtesy and respect, even be friendly with them but that was a notch above how their last boyfriend treated them, so they start thinking they should lock it down. :why: :what:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

Well, isn't that the definition of a jumpoff?!

:snoop:

Yeah, but no woman who aint fukkin for money wants to self identify as a whore. Even if it's a situation she wants, pride is a mafukka. No chick out there wants to be thought of as disposable.