I Hate Side Hoes Who Catch Main *****s Emotions!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
So you sayin' women can't control their feelings for a dude once they have sex with him? :usure:
Basically. The whole "magic stick" concept gets debunked too. That's why women shouldn't go around having sex with multiple men. Biologically (maybe not socially) it makes sense because women are stuck with a baby in their body for 9 months. It doesn't happen with men because men biologically are supposed to sleep with as many women as possible. I'll put it like this before I get attacked. If 10 men were left in the world with 2 women, the human race is pretty much done. Now if one man was left with 10 women the human race will continue.
You are short changing women. Most grown women know how to handle their emotions. Not every chick falls in love with every dude they fukk :stopitslime:

Women will tout about how logical and progressive they are but only when convenient. When the time is appropriate she will hide behind her ovaries to take the accountability off of her when she makes bad decisions made off of emotion rather than logic.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. She can control how she deals with them though.

Same difference, **** your feelings. If ****** wore their emotions on their sleeves like some of these ** *** ****** do, the world would be even more ****ed up than it is now.

Control your feelings or control how you feel about your feelings. :leostare: Either way, don't be a victim. :umad:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. The whole "magic stick" concept gets debunked too. That's why women shouldn't go around having sex with multiple men. Biologically (maybe not socially) it makes sense because women are stuck with a baby in their body for 9 months. It doesn't happen with men because men biologically are supposed to sleep with as many women as possible. I'll put it like this before I get attacked. If 10 men were left in the world with 2 women, the human race is pretty much done. Now if one man was left with 10 women the human race will continue.

Women will tout about how logical and progressive they are but only when convenient. When the time is appropriate she will hide behind her ovaries to take the accountability off of her when she makes bad decisions made off of emotion rather than logic.

Either way it seems like dudes are cursed with females who are cursed with catching feelings. :snoop:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
When women have sex a chemical(oxytocin) is released in their brains that stimulates a strong emotional connection to the man they're having sex with.

Soooo they can't leave their emotions out but they can decide to not be someone's side chick.

If you're reading this:

I Love you, Baby Girl. Stop playing and come on back home.

0zPcI.png

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You are short changing women. Most grown women know how to handle their emotions. Not every chick falls in love with every dude they fukk :stopitslime:

:what: I'm not doing anything, I didn't make this up. I'm just an informant.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've learned from my short time in college that it's damn near impossible for a female to have sex without eventually wanting more. I mean, there are chicks out there that may be able to pull it off, but they're the exception. I hear guys on campus constantly complaining, and had one chick wanting to introduce me to her family, and another who cut me of completely when I told her I didn't want a serious relationship. The crazy thing is that both parties go into it knowing that it's a no-strings attached kind of thing, but eventually feelings are always caught.

Don't get it twisted, though. I've seen some cats whining like Keith Sweat wanting a relationship and the chick having to cut 'em off like :huhldup: This type of arrangement very seldom works out. Can't say I'm surprised when you really sit back and look at it. :manny: Having sex with a person, and eventually you begin to actually like them and want to share more than just an orgasm. The feeling is just rarely reciprocated.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Same difference, **** your feelings. If ****** wore their emotions on their sleeves like some of these ** *** ****** do, the world would be even more ****ed up than it is now.

Control your feelings or control how you feel about your feelings. :leostare: Either way, don't be a victim. :umad:

:beli: Stop censoring yourself, it's annoying.

Ashley Banks

Daps
**** it, I'll censor myself if I choose.

My point still stands.

"Women can't control how they feel, but they can control how they feel about how they feel." :why:

That makes no sense.

:what: :snoop:

I said they can't control how they feel but they can control how they DEAL with those feelings. Meaning they can express them or they can hide them. The feelings are still going to be there, the reaction is just different.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
listen brehs...og once told me "a woman always gonna tell you what she aint gone do and then do the exact opposite"

ex..boi pls i aint trippin if you messing with other girls. then let a month pass. she gon be either on yo head about you cuttin other chicks or hella passive aggressive about it...

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Problem yall nikkas be treating these hoes like they your main squeeze

Long late night convos on the phone
Spending every single day with them
Texting/calling them back with the speed of light
Showing them where u live and work
Introducing them to your family and friends

:what:

You dont have to treat em like hoes[unless thats what they want] but lay down the law from the jump
Once she start breaking lil rules..cut her off immediately...but wait...u cant cuz the bytch knows where u live,work..where your momma and em live etc
:bryan:
U nikkas in love with your jumps more than your main chick

:scusthov:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Women don't go by what you say, we go by what you do.

You're telling her that you don't want a relationship, but you're hugged up and kissing on her all the time. You ask her personal questions. You tell her personal things.She knows your friends. She knows your family's info.

See how the shyt gets confusing?

If you plan to have a jump-off, treat that bytch as such. You can't be nice to them because they'll think that you want more than what you previously stated.