I Hate Side Hoes Who Catch Main *****s Emotions!

prettyblackk

A Hustlers Ambitions
Daps
Reppin
[215] [804]
I Just Dont Get Why Girls Who Are fukkin A Dudes And Gettin Attached Knowin Good And Well That He Has Never Said To You Or Announced To His Mother Or Boys That Your His Girlfriend or His Women...

Ex: I dont know this girl never mett this bytch in my life im talkin to a friend of mine and all of a sudden this hot, sweaty, track slippin hoe walks up to me ands says " Excuse me what are you and my man talkn about"... I Look at her lik:ohhh::stopitslime::stopitslime: This Yo nikka Huh?:russ: Bytch Please This nikka Got 3 Kids & girl in Ny:mj: & you in dis club actn like you his bottom bytch CUT IT THE FUKK OUT!!!:childplease:

Daps
Chicks out here are possessive and if you give them ANYthing good (dikk, convo, rides) theyll push you to the limit and hog up your time. I live by 100% honesty when dealing with women and i know that can get you in trouble but it saves me from dealing with the bullshyt these hoes be shoveling around. Tell a girl straight up what it is and if she wants to test or try to bend cut that bytch from the team

prettyblackk

A Hustlers Ambitions
Daps
Reppin
[215] [804]
Chicks out here are possessive and if you give them ANYthing good (dikk, convo, rides) theyll push you to the limit and hog up your time. I live by 100% honesty when dealing with women and i know that can get you in trouble but it saves me from dealing with the bullshyt these hoes be shoveling around. Tell a girl straight up what it is and if she wants to test or try to bend cut that bytch from the team

couldnt have said it better my self its da dikk lol wat do yall men be doingg to these janks lol

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
I see that all the time and they know damn well that they the side chick and not the main chick but they wanna catch feelings smh

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women need to leave their emotions out of this ****, most dudes are just tryna bust a nut. It's a catch-22 because a dude who puts his emotions in this **** is more than likely a ** *** ***** and not the type of dude most females would want. Yet they want somebody who by nature is NOT emotionally attached to be emotionally attached just as they are.

But ****** have figured this out though which is why they act like their emotions are involved when really they don't give a ****. In fact, any dude who gives a **** before getting a **** is a ** *** ***** and not a suitable candidate for a relationship.

Simple truth

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Women need to leave their emotions out of this ****, most dudes are just tryna bust a nut. It's a catch-22 because a dude who puts his emotions in this **** is more than likely a ** *** ***** and not the type of dude most females would want. Yet they want somebody who by nature is NOT emotionally attached to be emotionally attached just as they are.

But ****** have figured this out though which is why they act like their emotions are involved when really they don't give a ****. In fact, any dude who gives a **** before getting a **** is a ** *** ***** and not a suitable candidate for a relationship.

Simple truth

:why:

You can curse here whoadie. Why is his shyt censored out?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Women need to leave their emotions out of this ****, most dudes are just tryna bust a nut.

When women have sex a chemical(oxytocin) is released in their brains that stimulates a strong emotional connection to the man they're having sex with.

Soooo they can't leave their emotions out but they can decide to not be someone's side chick.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if women got back in touch with that stove,
sucked a dikk for no reason and shut up sometime
side hoes would starve out here in these streets.

a woman will never know her man as well as his hoe do.
a0yqua.jpg

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When women have sex a chemical(oxytocin) is released in their brains that stimulates a strong emotional connection to the man they're having sex with.

Soooo they can't leave their emotions out but they can decide to not be someone's side chick.

So you sayin' women can't control their feelings for a dude once they have sex with him? :usure:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. She can control how she deals with them though.

You are short changing women. Most grown women know how to handle their emotions. Not every chick falls in love with every dude they fukk :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z