I hardly ever see black men in white collar office jobs,only min wage jobs....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmmm....black girl in avy,on a black message board, booker t wash quotes.

okay let my guess liberal white guy, mostly blk female friends/girlfriend/ studied "African american" history in school...so........now u understand the "black experience" and ur " black card" entitle u to give advice

...lol ....ur so arrogant" I'm only willing to concede racism for black men who went to college and studied something employable"

i dont need u to "concede" anything....i dont care about what u think....i care about what black men think,,,because in the end....we gotta live this shyt...not u

Somebody's hurt.

About me: I'm actually a BLACK WOMAN (hence my pic).

I'm a pharmacist. :pacspit:

No, need to take an African American history class when anyone with two eyes can see the problem.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Black men don't want those kinda jobs they wanna be athletes and rappers and entertainers (because these are the dudes they see getting women when they are young) when they realise that only a small proportion of dudes actually achieve that kinda success its too late to climb the corporate ladder that you really need to start climbing in your early 20's. Black women tend to be smarter about the way they approach these things because their not making career decisions based on impressing the opposite sex.

In conclusion its the black mans fault, stop blaming white men and black women for everything and take control of your own destinys ya fakkits.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody's hurt.

About me: I'm actually a BLACK WOMAN (hence my pic).

I'm a pharmacist. :pacspit:

No, need to take an African American history class when anyone with two eyes can see the problem.
Well even worse...a self hating bed wench with some sub par white guy

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men don't want those kinda jobs they wanna be athletes and rappers and entertainers (because these are the dudes they see getting women when they are young) when they realise that only a small proportion of dudes actually achieve that kinda success its too late to climb the corporate ladder that you really need to start climbing in your early 20's. Black women tend to be smarter about the way they approach these things because their not making career decisions based on impressing the opposite sex.

In conclusion its the black mans fault, stop blaming white men and black women for everything and take control of your own destinys ya fakkits.

Thank you, a Black man finally saying it. I'm actually surprised by so many Black men claiming the reason Black women have more white color jobs is because they are being used. It has nothing to do with the fact that Black women are educating themselves at tremendous rates, and that a lot these jobs are now quickly requiring a college degree at the least? Black women can do nothing to actually get any credit from you guys.

As someone else mentioned, sexism is very prevalent in the workplace. Especially in high earning jobs. If Black men wanted these jobs and educated themselves for them, they'd get them over Black women. Its white men that you should be competing with, not us. Stop it!!

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[/quote]Thank you, a Black man finally saying it. I'm actually surprised by so many Black men claiming the reason Black women have more white color jobs is because they are being used. It has nothing to do with the fact that Black women are educating themselves at tremendous rates, and that a lot these jobs are now quickly requiring a college degree at the least? Black women can do nothing to actually get any credit from you guys.

As someone else mentioned, sexism is very prevalent in the workplace. Especially in high earning jobs. If Black men wanted these jobs and educated themselves for them, they'd get them over Black women. Its white men that you should be competing with, not us. Stop it!![/quote]

thats bullshyt...black women fulfill two quotas and white men dont see them as a threat

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

Bytch please. You've already proven you're dumb as hell. Just go sit your ass down somewhere and be quiet.:steviej:

fukk outta here bytch...u and ur vince young forehead .....looking like bizarro aaliyah

u know i touched a nerve...i bet that white dude not even making as much as u....yall she c00ns will shyt on blk men then let some wigger sponge off ur success....which btw i have no problem with because i love see the dumb mfkers get exploited...but the hypocrisy is weak

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here bytch...u and ur vince young forehead .....looking like bizarro aaliyah

u know i touched a nerve...i bet that white dude not even making as much as u....yall she c00ns will shyt on blk men then let some wigger sponge off ur success....which btw i have no problem with because i love see the dumb mfkers get exploited...but the hypocrisy is weak

You still talking little boy? Again, go sit your dumbass in the corner somewhere. No typing ass bytch.

Your no spelling ass is up in here complaining about not being hired yet you can't even write a complete sentence? Get the fukk out of here. :pacspit:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still talking little boy? Again, go sit your dumbass in the corner somewhere. No typing ass bytch.

Your no spelling ass is up in here complaining about not being hired yet you can't even write a complete sentence? Get the fukk out of here. :pacspit:

what did i spell wrong...u smart dumb c*nt....?

we all know grammatical attacks are used as a crutch for ppl that can come up with a rebuttal....obviously im right...u sound just like white ppl when they argue....got any statistics for me while your at?

BTW as far was writing go, not exactly no hemingway yourself

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did i spell wrong...u smart dumb c*nt....?

we all know grammatical attacks are used as a crutch for ppl that can come up with a rebuttal....obviously im right...u sound just like white ppl when they argue....got any statistics for me while your at?

BTW as far was writing go, not exactly no hemingway yourself

LOL. :heh:

You posted a thread and seem offended that people have their own opinion on the topic. :heh:

You are dumb as hell.

Like I said, go sit your dumbass down somewhere. If you didn't want people to keep it 100 you shouldn't have posted this thread.

The men and women are saying the SAME damn thing on this thread yet you want to pretend ninjas haven't dropped the ball in terms of educational achievement and networking. :camby:

"It's the white man and the black woman...." yeah except when it's NOT. :rudy:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. :heh:

You posted a thread and seem offended that people have their own opinion on the topic. :heh:

You are dumb as hell.

Like I said, go sit your dumbass down somewhere. If you didn't want people to keep it 100 you shouldn't have posted this thread.

The men and women are saying the SAME damn thing on this thread yet you want to pretend ninjas haven't dropped the ball in terms of educational achievement and networking. :camby:

"It's the white man and the black woman...." yeah except when it's NOT. :rudy:

:russ: post smilies next to statements don't make them smart or clever...and also a good # of ppl here feel the opposite "The men and women are saying the SAME damn thing on this thread yet you want to pretend ninjas haven't dropped the ball in terms of educational achievement and networking. "

:pachaha::skip::laff::stylin::manny:

see i can do it too

:jawalrus:

bytch on boxden we started this shyt....ur a mental midget, this aint even a sparring session...ask about DrX

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: post smilies next to statements don't make them smart or clever...and also a good # of ppl here feel the opposite "The men and women are saying the SAME damn thing on this thread yet you want to pretend ninjas haven't dropped the ball in terms of educational achievement and networking. "

:pachaha::skip::laff::stylin::manny:

see i can do it too

:jawalrus:

bytch on boxden we started this shyt....ur a mental midget, this aint even a sparring session

:camby:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another win

:bryan: The world cares very little what you or I know, but it does care a great deal about what you or I do."

real deep BTW