I hardly ever see black men in white collar office jobs,only min wage jobs....

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed this, maybe its the city I live in (buffalo) but I always see black pp, esp black men as the "help". Back when I was job hunting. Out all of the places I went, I only seen 1 brotha. I seen a hand full of black women , but they're usually secretaries, normal office employees n shyt like that.

Only places I see black men employed....is fast food, pushing carts and cashing ppl out @ wallmart, being a janitor etc.....

shyt is no different than it was back in the early 1900s when brothas was holding doors open for white men....

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who cares

why do yall love having racial discussions

you specifically worded this shyt so it could be sensitive

im out tho

I'm sayin' tho. It's like being mad about the plight of black people and hating black women is all these dudes have in their lives. Cats are weird around here breh.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i
who cares

why do yall love having racial discussions

you specifically worded this shyt so it could be sensitive

im out tho

"who cares"

ummmm....probably the guys that dont want to live off 15k a year then die.....im assuming

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im doing ok, if yall dont give a fukk about the picture im painting then.... fine....but something seem off to me, and i like to see my fellow brothas live well....

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
im doing ok, if yall dont give a fukk about the picture im painting then.... fine....but something seem off to me, and i like to see my fellow brothas live well....
word.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
OP, don't let your limited experiences paint a broad picture of what black men, and by extension black woman, do for a living.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There are a ton of black women I see in white color jobs... I struggle to find too many black men... but there are some. Some people think that's by design..... I don't know the details.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In fairness the Midwest (and yes I know Buffalo technically isn't the Midwest but shyt it might as well be) is atrocious for Blacks trying to get decent work not in factories from what I have seen

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed this, maybe its the city I live in (buffalo) but I always see black pp, esp black men as the "help". Back when I was job hunting. Out all of the places I went, I only seen 1 brotha. I seen a hand full of black women , but they're usually secretaries, normal office employees n shyt like that.

Only places I see black men employed....is fast food, pushing carts and cashing ppl out @ wallmart, being a janitor etc.....

shyt is no different than it was back in the early 1900s when brothas was holding doors open for white men....

well maybe its becuz black people account for 12% of the population...so its makes sense that you see a few brothas in corporate settings....i myself am a white collar bruh...and naw theres not a lot of us...but we in here tho...