Poodle ain't no chicken shyt breed if know anything bout dogs

You thinking a toy poodle a standard will eat your azz up

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Poodle ain't no chicken shyt breed if know anything bout dogs

You thinking a toy poodle a standard will eat your azz up

Yup! Some of the standard Poodles can be "bout it bout it" on the aggressive side if not trained & socialized properly!

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
You mean because of pug allergies?
Nah breh I was referring to the respiratory issues that these kind of 'short snout' breeds face. Humans have bred these animals to be 'cute' without any regard for the animals wellbeing.

It's a damn shame because pugs already have health issues as it is :snoop:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Man them dogs are smart as shyt. We used to crate him before going to work and whenever he saw me start putting my clothes on he'd go and hide. I'd have to look under every couch, bed, and piece of furniture every morning to find him :russ:

That shyt was part of my morning routine :dead:

:dead:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
English Bulldogs are by far the best breed, followed by Labradors and pugs. And chow chows if you can handle the attitude

Grew up with Chows and love them. Only thing is them nikkas be sometime-e meaning sometimes they wanna play cuddle the whole nine and the very next day they not fukking with you at all. Still they are very loyal dogs and will get gangsta on an outsider quick behind their family. None of my Chows ever played no games about me they would be ready to snap on an outsider just cus they don't like the persons face type shyt. I love my dogs more than a lot of people can't wait to get one for my kids.