“I grew up a Democrat, and I've always been a Democrat until I met this man right here. - NFL Legend Lawrence Taylor

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Youre another dumbass that I dont wanna see talk about on this topic. Not interested in hearing you telling us to run in circles to no fukking where. Youre too stupid to not realize youre the dumbfukk that youre talking about. Look at yourself. You dont have ANYTHING to show from what you voted so shut your dumbass up. Show us results for who you voted the last election for instead of talking shyt. The audacity of you not humbling yourself to shut the fukk up when you been wrong FOR YEARS. Same with the rest of these no brain having bozos.
giphy.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm personally bored of these convos, but I wish there was someway to know, without actually going through it, what these people on the right will do when they get full power just so mothafukkas can get a live and in effect viewing of why this shyt is not fear mongering. I remember the "Suspected white supremacist" era which was fun and games until the "out in the open racism" actually became out in the open.

You would actually think these cats doing this in our face would stop bothsides-ism. I guess we gotta let confirmation bias rule:

If Dems win, "it wasn't really bad".

If Reps win, we are fukked, and it may take a minute, but we would know it. Too many folks think anything short of being back in chattel slavery is not far enough for us to say "Maybe we should be fighting against these guys."

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm personally bored of these convos, but I wish there was someway to know, without actually going through it, what these people on the right will do when they get full power just so mothafukkas can get a live and in effect viewing of why this shyt is not fear mongering. I remember the "Suspected white supremacist" era which was fun and games until the "out in the open racism" actually became out in the open.

You would actually think these cats doing this in our face would stop bothsides-ism. I guess we gotta let confirmation bias rule:

If Dems win, "it wasn't really bad".

If Reps win, we are fukked, and it may take a minute, but we would know it. Too many folks think anything short of being back in chattel slavery is not far enough for us to say "Maybe we should be fighting against these guys."
Nobody should take the grown men who take cues and repeat lines from YTers seriously. Members or mods.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pazzy old ass need someone to check him irl the weirdo Alex Jones schtick got old my first week here

Fool, ive always been who ive been. I have my OWN mind and am confident with my thought process. I dont allow anybody else to own my mind unlike you. I wouldnt be alive if I thought like you, trust me on that. Some of you bozos would put your own life at risk if it meant having someone elses validation vs working in your best interest. I cant respect that shyt. The opposition is tricking people they are against to work against themselves. They even sending people who look like me to trick me into their trap. I see you bytches.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The people that fcck with are people who are afraid of the changing world and they think Trump and these dictators are capable of doing that when in reality they aren't.