“I grew up a Democrat, and I've always been a Democrat until I met this man right here. - NFL Legend Lawrence Taylor

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall shut the fukk up when your alternative is to vote for joe biden. Yeah shut the fukk up. I dont want to hear any of this a vote for anybody but Biden is a vote for Trump. Stop being a bytch. Vote with a backbone and stop this democrat plantation shyt when they havent done shyt for you. Stop telling people to disrespect themselves and shut your disrespectful asses up. I find this telling black people to vote for people who hate them like joe biden or donald trump is disgusting. Enough with this Trump is the booeyman shyt as if Biden hasnt shown how much of a boogeyman he has always been. Enough of you huge ego having STUPID motherfukkers jumping and fukking up everything for your dumbass to "feel" comfortable in what youve ALWAYS chose to be ignorant towards. The same bozos like @BaggerofTea was rooting for Trump in 2016 on here but wanna sing for the democrat party in 2024. That sorry ass housenegro rooting for massa on both sides trying to call other black people with back bones sellouts. Yeah, @BaggerofTea youre p*ssy.

A lot of you dumbasses in here dont even have a fukking plan when the american empire crumbles. No passport. You dont want to travel or open up yourselves to mingle with people different from you. Yall better be ready to have to leave america and have to go to mexico or europe or even china if shyt keeps up. Dont think that whats going on in ukraine and palestine cant happen here.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall shut the fukk up when your alternative is to vote for joe biden. Yeah shut the fukk up. I dont want to hear any of this a vote for anybody but Biden is a vote for Trump. Stop being a bytch. Vote with a backbone and stop this democrat plantation shyt when they arent shyt for you. Stop telling people to disrespect themselves and shut your disrespectful asses up. I find this telling black people to vote for people who hate them like joe biden or donald trump is disgusting.
You should vote for Joe and hunter biden
:ufdup:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should vote for Joe and hunter biden
:ufdup:
fukk no. I dont know why any of you guys would vote for trump or biden and dont know why theres people even shaming anybody for refusing to tolerate the bullshyt. Like some people need a foot up their ass and its a REAL long time coming. At this point, folks should be hiding like @Billy Ocean because they should been cancelled like @BaggerofTea punk ass.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh we're on the precipice of America becoming fascist authoritarian dictatorship because of MAGA and the Republican Party. Dems, despite all their baggage and faults is the only party one can support if you want America to remain a democracy and abide by the constitution. These "bothsides" talking points will be largely irrelevant when the dust settles. The risk of the most powerful country on the planet becoming a far right authoritarian fascist state supercedes any of the other issues of our current day. And it will be viewed that way by historians as well.

Yall shut the fukk up when your alternative is to vote for joe biden. Yeah shut the fukk up. I dont want to hear any of this a vote for anybody but Biden is a vote for Trump. Stop being a bytch. Vote with a backbone and stop this democrat plantation shyt when they havent done shyt for you. Stop telling people to disrespect themselves and shut your disrespectful asses up. I find this telling black people to vote for people who hate them like joe biden or donald trump is disgusting. Enough with this Trump is the booeyman shyt as if Biden hasnt shown how much of a boogeyman he has always been. Enough of you huge ego having STUPID motherfukkers jumping and fukking up everything for your dumbass to "feel" comfortable in what youve ALWAYS chose to be ignorant towards. The same bozos like @BaggerofTea was rooting for Trump in 2016 on here but wanna sing for the democrat party in 2024. That sorry ass housenegro rooting for massa on both sides trying to call other black people with back bones sellouts. Yeah, @BaggerofTea youre p*ssy.

A lot of you dumbasses in here dont even have a fukking plan when the american empire crumbles. No passport. You dont want to travel or open up yourselves to mingle with people different from you. Yall better be ready to have to leave america and have to go to mexico or europe or even china if shyt keeps up. Dont think that whats going on in ukraine and palestine cant happen here.
That’s the only reason to vote Democrat you dumb fukk

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling LT a c00n when this is how the average Shill behaves around Democrats.
:mjlol:

ecnlw7.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the only reason to vote Democrat you dumb fukk

Youre another dumbass that I dont wanna see talk about on this topic. Not interested in hearing you telling us to run in circles to no fukking where. Youre too stupid to not realize youre the dumbfukk that youre talking about. Look at yourself. You dont have ANYTHING to show from what you voted so shut your dumbass up. Show us results for who you voted the last election for instead of talking shyt. The audacity of you not humbling yourself to shut the fukk up when you been wrong FOR YEARS. Same with the rest of these no brain having bozos.