“I grew up a Democrat, and I've always been a Democrat until I met this man right here. - NFL Legend Lawrence Taylor

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
supporting dems is also the wrong side of history
Breh we're on the precipice of America becoming fascist authoritarian dictatorship because of MAGA and the Republican Party. Dems, despite all their baggage and faults is the only party one can support if you want America to remain a democracy and abide by the constitution. These "bothsides" talking points will be largely irrelevant when the dust settles. The risk of the most powerful country on the planet becoming a far right authoritarian fascist state supercedes any of the other issues of our current day. And it will be viewed that way by historians as well.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Breh we're on the precipice of America becoming fascist authoritarian dictatorship because of MAGA and the Republican Party. Dems, despite all their baggage and faults is the only party one can support if you want America to remain a democracy and abide by the constitution. These "bothsides" talking points will be largely irrelevant when the dust settles. The risk of the most powerful country on the planet becoming a far right authoritarian fascist state supercedes any of the other issues of our current day. And it will be viewed that way by historians as well.
nobody cares about this fear mongering shyt in 2024

we don’t support the duopoly it’s simple

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most ridiculous and cartoonish part about Trump and conservative White people is that they think that Black people are influenced by people like Herschel Walker, Lawrence Taylor and entertainers like ignorant ass rappers. It shows that they are condescending towards and completely underestimate Black people.