I gots to be the richest ***** in the coli....

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i stopped carin the moment i realized it aint shyt you can do with this "cash", even on the forum itself. the shyt is nothin but a number that shows up under your screenname but hey congrats breh :russ:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i stopped carin the moment i realized it aint shyt you can do with this "cash", even on the forum itself. the shyt is nothin but a number that shows up under your screenname but hey congrats breh :russ:

:snoop: Man this shyt is tainting my sport experience ... I dont even like Miami but i wanted them to win with the score over 179 1/2 :to:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:russ: I though the sweep was a sure thing :manny:

me too.. :beli: funny thing i was pretty much set on betting OKC last night but i let all the "no way spurs losing tonight " comments sway me. i'm not betting against my instincts anymore!! yes i'm :mad:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
me too.. :beli: funny thing i was pretty much set on betting OKC last night but i let all the "no way spurs losing tonight " comments sway me. i'm not betting against my instincts anymore!! yes i'm :mad:

Same thing over here I bet on the spurs to win last night but luckily i bet on the thunder to win the series. What F'd me up was the kings , miami and boston not hitting 180 they missed it by like 3 points

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
*Throws 100 coli cash in the thread for you broke bytches*

mynicca-1.png

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL