I got this dilemma right now... :wow:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
dont fuk wit the hispanic unless u ready to bust ya gun if that nikka trip..i been in this situation kinda and dependin on what type of nikka she fukin wit it can go smooth as butter or realllll reckless death threats shyt

leave that columbo alone dog unless u bout that life

stick to ya black excellence roots and dont give another black chick a reason to shyt on us

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Where is the dilemma? You already know you cant keep that crazy chick

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:deadrose: at seriously considering a ho which not only has a man buy probably gets fukked by other casanovas such as OP himself

living dat low life :deadrose:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Where do I start :wow:

Recently I met these two broads, let me tell y'all bout them

First one is this fine columbian godess I met on the bus.
This broad approached me on the bus on some "I loove that song!:krs:" I was listening to Suit n Tie on my beats :drake:

Anyway we both feelin each other been messin around but this girl is CRAZY:upsetfavre:

She parties all the time and as of right now I'm 100% sure I share this girl, that's why I stay strapped with the double glocks :troll:

I can't really have a regular conversation with this girl, either we talk about freaky shxt or it's the same ol boring, "hey what u doin" type of shxt

she got a man plus she has a bunch of issues to that she loves to talk about when we alone cuz I make her feel comfortable ::snoop:

The second one is this girl I met at school cuz we both work for the Campus newspaper :myman:
She black chubby, got a cute face, big ass, big tittes you know the type :manny:

However me and this chick can talk effortlessly about anything, we listen to the same type of music and everything but she ain't as fine :sadweeknd:

I don't know which one to go for :mindblown:

:snoop:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
How the hell is this even a dilemma? :what:

Weight (if its that important to you) can be lost. Perhaps ratchetness too. However, dumb can't :birdman: the girl you share sounds like a bubblehead.

Don't cry when chubby gets wifed up and you're assed out.

pieface

Life is pie
Daps
Both until you find a girl where you don't feel like you're settling

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
How the hell is this even a dilemma? :what:

Weight (if its that important to you) can be lost. Perhaps ratchetness too. However, dumb can't :birdman: the girl you share sounds like a bubblehead.

Don't cry when chubby gets wifed up and you're assed out.
:birdman: Shutup!!!