I got this dilemma right now... :wow:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Where do I start :wow:

Recently I met these two broads, let me tell y'all bout them

First one is this fine columbian godess I met on the bus.
This broad approached me on the bus on some "I loove that song!:krs:" I was listening to Suit n Tie on my beats :drake:

Anyway we both feelin each other been messin around but this girl is CRAZY:upsetfavre:

She parties all the time and as of right now I'm 100% sure I share this girl, that's why I stay strapped with the double glocks :troll:

I can't really have a regular conversation with this girl, either we talk about freaky shxt or it's the same ol boring, "hey what u doin" type of shxt

she got a man plus she has a bunch of issues to that she loves to talk about when we alone cuz I make her feel comfortable ::snoop:

The second one is this girl I met at school cuz we both work for the Campus newspaper :myman:
She black chubby, got a cute face, big ass, big tittes you know the type :manny:

However me and this chick can talk effortlessly about anything, we listen to the same type of music and everything but she ain't as fine :sadweeknd:

I don't know which one to go for :mindblown:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Where do I start :wow:

Recently I met these two broads, let me tell y'all bout them

First one is this fine columbian godess I met on the bus.
This broad approached me on the bus on some "I loove that song!:krs:" I was listening to Suit n Tie on my beats :drake:

Anyway we both feelin each other been messin around but this girl is CRAZY:upsetfavre:

She parties all the time and as of right now I'm 100% sure I share this girl, that's why I stay strapped with the double glocks :troll:

I can't really have a regular conversation with this girl, either we talk about freaky shxt or it's the same ol boring, "hey what u doin" type of shxt

she got a man plus she has a bunch of issues to that she loves to talk about when we alone cuz I make her feel comfortable ::snoop:

The second one is this girl I met at school cuz we both work for the Campus newspaper :myman:
She black chubby, got a cute face, big ass, big tittes you know the type :manny:

However me and this chick can talk effortlessly about anything, we listen to the same type of music and everything but she ain't as fine :sadweeknd:

I don't know which one to go for :mindblown:

wife the chubby one (depending on how chubby she is tho :ufdup:)...and side jump the columbian. the end

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
get the chubby girl on a workout plan. the weight can be lost and then you'll have a hard body, compatible, black woman :wow2:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
wife the chubby one (depending on how chubby she is tho :ufdup:)...and side jump the columbian. the end

both my nikka its college :cube:

I don't know breh's I kinda wanna take a brake from having a roster, I let my whole roster go before the trade deadline in march actually :ohlawd:

Handling multiple bxtches get's too stressful some time so I take breaks from it then get back in it :manny:

@Gator Reloaded give a real nicca some other advice bruh

Last edited by a moderator:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Neither. Just have fun and stay strapped.

This.

I think if you pick one or the other of the two we call that.... settling?

So either ditch both(not what i would do)...or keep both until a better , more complete option comes along(what i would do:thumbsup: ).

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't know breh's I kinda wanna take a brake from having a roster, I let my whole roster go before the trade deadline in march actually :ohlawd:

Handling multiple bxtches get's too stressful some time so I take breaks from it then get back in it :manny:

@Gator Reloaded give a real nicca some other advice bruh

go on dates with both. go grocery shopping. have a redbox/netflix.

see which one is more fun and who has better convo etc

rest your mind, let heart work decide.

Last edited by a moderator: