I got in a fender bender and now the girl is asking for medical expenses paid. Tired of these damn ambulance chasing attorneys.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The incentive to sue, is a mf
If you guys wanted to be cool, with everything is ok, then have her on camera say she’s cool, or sign something saying she’s not going to pursue it.

But mf start seeing them commercials, a friend/family member get in their ear, then she in someone law office running it up

Luckily it’s he said she said, since the no police report to say who’s at fault, so hopefully you got your story together and and let your insurance fight it out

:russ: Morris Bart
Yeah car had no damage and she claiming she got 9k in medical bills but asking for the 25k maximum. :comeon:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah I'm at the point where ima start letting people hit my shyt. I be avoiding mad accidents because I don't like rentals but if someone's in the wrong and I know I'm not gonna die. Then fukk it. Take the hit.

Always remember 60% of people don’t have insurance, let them hit you you want to, you will find out they got Nathaniel for you

A dash cam wouldn’t do shyt. That’s more so for determining liability when there’s a a dispute about fault, but when people are claiming injuries from a minor accident, generally, it’s shyt like soft tissue injuries and psychological distress. It’s rarely things that can be empirically disproven. Additionally, what happens most times is people are fine at the scene, but they go home and start thinking or talk to someone that tells them they should get a lawyer, and voila. Most lawyers are adept enough to say their client was fine at the scene because of adrenaline, but after getting home they were in pain, blah, blah.

If @Born2BKing insurance was really looking out, they would’ve tried to settle with her before she lawyered up. It’s too late now. I was doing auto claims adjusting during the pandemic. Terrible job by the way.

This, getting into an mvc you may feel nothing for a day or two then boom, (the reality more often like you said someone in their ear) if i had to guess I’d say 70% or more are dinged up at best but nothing major, but the data says as little as 5 mph can cause a rupture of the disc, I’m not here to be the moral police, I’m just here to do my job

Why are you riding around with state minimum coverage? You’re exposing yourself to a ton of financial liability. Boost your coverages to at least 100/300/100, that extra $20 a month is well worth it. That being said, this is apart of the game. If there is no damage or no one hurt, I’m leaving the scene. I’m not letting someone boost my premiums for the next three years out of pure greed.

The more insurance you have the more they can go after, are there instances of them coming after assets and what not yeah, but that is rare and you fukked them people up. Your run of the mill mvc they collect their minimum and they keep it moving, in Louisiana it’s 15/30 15 individual 30 for two or more people

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah car had no damage and she claiming she got 9k in medical bills but asking for the 25k maximum. :comeon:

Like we said as little as 5 mph can rupture a disc, but she probably full of shyt like a port a potty

+ David Gruber in Wisconsin
+ Ken Nugent in GA

It's a snappy slogan, I put the ™ in jest but a few lawyers all over use it.

Yes it is

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
I was involved in a minor 3 car accident in 2021. An SUV in front of me slammed on the breaks, and I was following too close.
I swerved but clipped their right bumper with my left headlight. They bumped the car in front of them, slightly denting the trunk.

I freaked out when I saw that the SUV had a whole family in it.(parents, grandparents, kids)
The front car was two women and a kid. Everybody was fine, we exchanged info and went home. Every month I got a letter from my insurance explaining that the case was still being worked on.

It wasn’t until 2022 that I was informed that the occupants of the first car were suing me. They claimed that both women had suffered serious neck injuries, and that the 6 yr old kid was traumatized and unable to ride in a car anymore. They wanted half a million dollars.

I ended up getting subpoenaed and scheduled to testify in February. A week before my court date, they settled. My lawyer said the women got $35k & $25k. They gave the kid $1k.

I don’t doubt that they could’ve suffered some injuries, but not the shyt they were claiming. Especially for the amounts they settled for.

I’ve noticed that injury lawyer commercials make up a large amount of tv commercials. It makes watching sports annoying for me now.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
The more insurance you have the more they can go after, are there instances of them coming after assets and what not yeah, but that is rare and you fukked them people up. Your run of the mill mvc they collect their minimum and they keep it moving, in Louisiana it’s 15/30 15 individual 30 for two or more people
That doesn’t mean they’ll get it. I hope you don’t work in the insurance industry because this is horrible advice and it’s scary because you’re so confident in being wrong.

I have worked in sales, underwriting, and personal injury claims… Don’t EVER drive around with state minimum insurance unless it’s all you can afford, being cheap is expensive.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Always remember 60% of people don’t have insurance, let them hit you you want to, you will find out they got Nathaniel for you

This, getting into an mvc you may feel nothing for a day or two then boom, (the reality more often like you said someone in their ear) if i had to guess I’d say 70% or more are dinged up at best but nothing major, but the data says as little as 5 mph can cause a rupture of the disc, I’m not here to be the moral police, I’m just here to do my job

Actually in my state it's illegal to not have insurance. So if a mf doesn't have insurance that's their ass. Especially if they're illegal immigrants. The immigrants will break you off some quick doe but if they ain't got the bread cops being called and mfs getting depo. Everyone else getting jail time and probably some hefty fines they don't want.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I just looked it up and I do. :gladbron: Props papi!
Good shyt :myman:

That plus paying for the rental on my Amex saved me in California in 2018. I crashed the rental car backing up right after I got the keys :dead:

Deductible waived plus accident forgiveness so it’s like it never happened 🙏🏽