I got in a fender bender and now the girl is asking for medical expenses paid. Tired of these damn ambulance chasing attorneys.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This was like 5 months ago and her car literally had no damager. She was fine and didn't even want to call the police or ambulance. Now she claiming she had a 9k medical bill and her daughter a 1500 medical bill. Asking for the max on my policy of 25k for pain and suffering. shyt is ridiculous :martin: I should have fled on her ass.

Give me 5k I can off her for you :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was like 5 months ago and her car literally had no damager. She was fine and didn't even want to call the police or ambulance. Now she claiming she had a 9k medical bill and her daughter a 1500 medical bill. Asking for the max on my policy of 25k for pain and suffering. shyt is ridiculous :martin: I should have fled on her ass.
:yeshrug:

thats the game....

i got in a motor cycle accident in october.....old white lady hit me and totaled my brand new bike....i thought it was a wrap for...time slowed down and everything....knocked me up on her hood....ripped both my rotator cuffs....doc recommends surgery on both...i have a lawyer of course

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Same shyt happened to me my one at-fault accident. Hit the gas cuz other cars were moving but she was stopped. One small dent on her shyt cuz no way i could be going fast enough from stopped to do any real damage. bytch claimed $10k in medical to my insurance. Had my premium jacked up for 3 years smh
How much did it go up? :lupe:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

This was sad but he had the video and license plate. I would’ve just called the police and given the plate info to my insurance company. Ol boy’s girlfriend would be having a very interesting conversation with him by the end of the day 🤷🏾‍♀️

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yup

Dem niccas' like @DropTopDoc will have mfs in their shop on that PI tip filing all kind of claims and shyt, talkin' about her neck & her byke:martin: