I got in a fender bender and now the girl is asking for medical expenses paid. Tired of these damn ambulance chasing attorneys.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
giphy.webp

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Let me tell you, folks, I witnessed a fender bender turn into a slapstick street brawl between two brehs – one old enough to know better, the other young enough to think he’s invincible - a few weeks ago. They decided to skip exchanging insurance information and went straight for a round of 'Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots' in the middle of the road. I didn’t stop because I was heading to work, not be a referee at the World Heavyweight Car Crash Championship. I'm just hoping they didn't end up with a new career as asphalt acrobats. I felt embarrassed for both of them. Stay safe out there, brehs and brehettes.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Yeah I'm at the point where ima start letting people hit my shyt. I be avoiding mad accidents because I don't like rentals but if someone's in the wrong and I know I'm not gonna die. Then fukk it. Take the hit.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
A dash cam wouldn’t do shyt. That’s more so for determining liability when there’s a a dispute about fault, but when people are claiming injuries from a minor accident, generally, it’s shyt like soft tissue injuries and psychological distress. It’s rarely things that can be empirically disproven. Additionally, what happens most times is people are fine at the scene, but they go home and start thinking or talk to someone that tells them they should get a lawyer, and voila. Most lawyers are adept enough to say their client was fine at the scene because of adrenaline, but after getting home they were in pain, blah, blah.

If @Born2BKing insurance was really looking out, they would’ve tried to settle with her before she lawyered up. It’s too late now. I was doing auto claims adjusting during the pandemic. Terrible job by the way.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Why are you riding around with state minimum coverage? You’re exposing yourself to a ton of financial liability. Boost your coverages to at least 100/300/100, that extra $20 a month is well worth it. That being said, this is apart of the game. If there is no damage or no one hurt, I’m leaving the scene. I’m not letting someone boost my premiums for the next three years out of pure greed.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This was like 5 months ago and her car literally had no damager. She was fine and didn't even want to call the police or ambulance. Now she claiming she had a 9k medical bill and her daughter a 1500 medical bill. Asking for the max on my policy of 25k for pain and suffering. shyt is ridiculous :martin: I should have fled on her ass.

The incentive to sue, is a mf
If you guys wanted to be cool, with everything is ok, then have her on camera say she’s cool, or sign something saying she’s not going to pursue it.

But mf start seeing them commercials, a friend/family member get in their ear, then she in someone law office running it up

Luckily it’s he said she said, since the no police report to say who’s at fault, so hopefully you got your story together and and let your insurance fight it out

One call, that's all™

:russ: Morris Bart