I got in a fender bender and now the girl is asking for medical expenses paid. Tired of these damn ambulance chasing attorneys.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This was like 5 months ago and her car literally had no damager. She was fine and didn't even want to call the police or ambulance. Now she claiming she had a 9k medical bill and her daughter a 1500 medical bill. Asking for the max on my policy of 25k for pain and suffering. shyt is ridiculous :martin: I should have fled on her ass.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was like 5 months ago and her car literally had no damager. She was fine and didn't even want to call the police or ambulance. Now she claiming she had a 9k medical bill and her daughter a 1500 medical bill. Asking for the max on my policy of 25k for pain and suffering. shyt is ridiculous :martin: I should have fled on her ass.
Did you record it?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Your deductible is the same either way....

what difference does it make to you?

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nah

You heard of a monthly premium breh?
I've never read anything about your premiums being directly related to how expensive an accident was....

the underwriters only calculate how often a claim is made overall...

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Funny thing is that medical bill was probably just for a ER visit, a X-ray, and some Tylenol. I love our healthcare