I got bitten by a rat, just came back from the hospital. lol

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
Yoo, can these people stop fukking with me??lol There's been no air conditioner in my house for 2 days now. All because like 2 months ago something happen with the air outside the house that our air conditioner guy said was the motor of the fan. but this guy has come here so much, cus this fukking air conditioner is like rigged ( It does not stop working if you put in 70 and if you put it any higher it hardly turns on and we done fixed the thermostat) it's always fukking broken, but this time i think it was just the fuse outside that usually happens with this fukking air conditioner. Because of course he walked in the back said he changed the motor in 5min, so they let me know it was not that. So the fukking drunk was bytching at me (he does not pay anything here and always takes everything) that now it's 380 to fix it and they can't put gas, do this and that you know how it goes. Then 2 days ago the guy is a longtime friend of the family who installed the fukking air comes and says he needs his money, and my mother don't have it, so he goes to the back says he took the motor out in like less then 5 min and then the drunk now is like heat now you going to feel the heat you should've had the money. They don't care cus they got boxed air conditioner in the little efficiency apartment. You know it's some bullshyt with these people ALWASYS. I know they just want to make me sad i caught them with that already they just want to hate on me. But I don't even say anything I just play it cool let them be fukking evil motherfukkers you know. So now cus it's so hot the rats are coming to my room which they usually don't come. I chase them out every time they do come, and they dip, and my room is clean. But they did try to get revenge on me one time let me tell the story.

So this is when we were killing all the fukking rats. I was getting up a lot at night and going to the kitchen cus they be rampant in there in all the cabinets and everything eating everything we can't put anything outside anymore and I would never dear eat the food of this house again. So, I guess they don't like me turning on the light so much and shyt because every time I do it's this frenzy of paranoia running all over the place, hiding, making noises and shyt, I get up a lot. So, one time i get up and see these big fukking rats running on top of the cabinets. And they stop and i lock eyes with one of them while i make this karate stance with my arms downward and he just looked and me did not even dip. LOL. After that they came in my room and while i was sleeping one night and I was half awake and hear this fukking nipping, sounded like a big rat right next to my nightstand. I was like fukk it I'm not waking up. When i wake up in the morning they bit my alarm clock cable off and i was like nah they got my internet cable as well. I was like these fukking rats. The crazy part is my ethernet cable is flat and they only bit enough to bit off one cable inside where there are 4 cables. lol shyt crazy. After that they got shook or something cus they hardly were coming back. They were also dying at faster pace i guess they got shook. But that's the shyt they do when they mad or something they bit my grandmothers alarm clock cable off as well. It's thin cables. They have bitten a bunch of thin cables all around the house.

Now for yesterday it was hot as fukk so I layed down in my bed at 7:50 and went to sleep like at 8 something. Then around 11 i had my hand outside my bed and it was shaking cus of my meds and my bed is against the wall but there's still come space between my bed and wall. I feel this motherfukking rat bite my fukking finger. But i was half asleep so i was like did a rat just fukking bite me or did i not cut my nails and i cut myself shaking my hand, it was a crazy thought, but I was half asleep. but that's before i got up and yelled these fukking rats. lol. So, i got up again at 2 in the morning and read if a rat bites you should go to the doc and get a tetanus shot. So, I did and that's exactly what they gave me and some antibiotics. I know it was a rat also cus when i woke up at 2 and i heard another rat or the same motherfukker where i keep my water at, he might still be there.

Anyway, I told these nikkas also to stop shooting them with the bb gun, I think they are turning aggressive. lol. Not only that my grandmother before this all started was screaming that a rat jumped on top of her. This place is like a danger fukking zone bro there's mole on over the air ducks and all over the air system of the house. The air conditioner guy was warning us every time he cleans the air he finds more mole growing. lol. It seep's out of all the air ducks they are all dirty with mole. shyt crazy.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
C26x.gif

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
well, it's not really y'all fault, but my fukking family are pest. MY grandmother does not get out of character of acting like she is crazy talking crazy asking crazy question hitting me over the head since I was born with bullshyt. My uncle nonstop complaining repeating to hate on me, screaming, fighting, crisis. I never met a bunch of people more retarded than my family. I just want to love them cus i do love them but i also hate them. It's wild but i really want to love all the way but they got orders from satan and prob hate my living guts. it is what it is.