I got an announcement. I'm leaving Chicago to move down south to Texas UPDATE: might be moving back

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i love dallas :wow:

you selling all your stuff or uhauling it down there?

I'm leaving all my shyt in my house for the time being. I gotta see how often I'm back up here first. I'm leaving in a month, so I don't have time for all that shyt. I don't need to uhaul anything down there outside of clothes. wife already is established down there.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Tornadoes can happen in Illinois too :yeshrug:

Yeah, it can, but here it's every year. I been in this area for about a year and have personally experienced at least 5 bouts of extremely severe weather.

This is a great area, but all I'm saying is don't let those storms catch you off guard.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Good luck my brother! Your going to :eat: well in Texas. I'm wishing the best for you and the fam, I love Dallas and the Arlington/Ft Worth area so many nice neighborhoods and beautiful homes in the area. Great food, nice people, an amazing mall and beautiful men and women everywhere. I'm sure the wife was loving the single life for those few months now here comes you and the kids to fukk her groove up.
:cacravenpls:

I'm just kidding breh, have a safe trip and remember home is where the heart is so Chicago will always be there but it's your time to tear texas up. I think it will be much better for your kids, with Dallas school districts smashing Chicago's, especially if any of them grow to be athletes.

And the Dallas move should definitely add some spice to your marriage as you and the wife will get to go on 50 first dates again by exploring a new city. Texas women can appreciate other beautiful women without hating or trying to ruin your marriage, if you know what I mean.

hqdefault.jpg

:bronknight:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Congrats breh. @beaniemac gun culture is different in TX. You can shoot a lot more than targets. Maybe you'll get into hunting. I don't know how fishing compares, from the chi you could get to the lakes with a good drive. I hope you like it down there.

hunting doesn't interest me. I don't know how to fish. getting to the lakefront for me right now is like 15 min drive. not particularly far.