i give up brehs bloodborne is too damn hard for me

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
@track 1 Vicar Amelia is gonna be your toughest boss up to this point so be ready. If you want, take a left after going up the steps before you enter the grand cathedral and you can go to a new area with the easiest boss fight in the game. You are able to carry runes after beating that boss which may help you in the Amelia fight.

Daps
@track 1 Vicar Amelia is gonna be your toughest boss up to this point so be ready. If you want, take a left after going up the steps before you enter the grand cathedral and you can go to a new area with the easiest boss fight in the game. You are able to carry runes after beating that boss which may help you in the Amelia fight.

The boss is easy but Hemwick Charnel Lane itself is one of the hardest areas in the main game... the biggest challenge is actually getting to the boss

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Where do I go after blood starved beast?

Go to cathedral ward and explore the newly opened door in there. You’ll find a way into the next area that won’t make you spend 10,000 souls to open a gate.

The boss is easy but Hemwick Charnel Lane itself is one of the hardest areas in the main game... the biggest challenge is actually getting to the boss

I can agree with this especially if you have high insight.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
This muthafukka Martyr Logarious. :stopitslime: Been stuck on him for a minute now. This boss is singlehandedly making me level up my character.

Must be my insight. It's at 50 right now.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
This muthafukka Martyr Logarious. :stopitslime: Been stuck on him for a minute now. This boss is singlehandedly making me level up my character.

Must be my insight. It's at 50 right now.

Aka the visceral boss. For me he was easy since I lean on all the shotguns in game.

Vitality - 21
Strength -30
Endurance (anywhere between 10 - 19)

He's really not that hard, in fact, if you lock on and stay with in his melee range he'll simply keep coming at you and you can parry him relentless. Probably one of the easiest bosses in the game if you use that strat. If not, visceral ftw.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I'm still in Central Yarnham. I was going to quit this game because I kept dying and having to start from the beginning until I opened the gate shortcut to the left.

I think I'm going to farm bloodechoes until I feel confident I can beat the Cleric beast. I can't even beat those wolves on the bridge without running inside the building and hitting them from there. :mjcry:

And the big dude with the armor still fukks me up from time to time.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still in Central Yarnham. I was going to quit this game because I kept dying and having to start from the beginning until I opened the gate shortcut to the left.

I think I'm going to farm bloodechoes until I feel confident I can beat the Cleric beast. I can't even beat those wolves on the bridge without running inside the building and hitting them from there. :mjcry:

And the big dude with the armor still fukks me up from time to time.
here's a tip. just run past everything without fighting them

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The ax is a good starting weapon because of its crowd control capabilities, knockdown, and Power

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
victor ameila has been the easiest boss for me in this game lol. i died 3 times before beating her. im on rom spider and this shyt is hard af...im on my 20th try already

i need to know where to get bolt paper ugh