i give up brehs bloodborne is too damn hard for me

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I don’t know what I should be leveling up. Strength vitally or endurance
It all depends on what's your main weapon of choice. On my main build I mainly use the Beast Cutter and Gatling Gun/Grenade Launcher. Beast Cutter is a Strength weapon, while the Gatling Gun and Grenade Launcher are Bloodtinge weapons. So my Strength and Bloodtinge are both at 50, which make those weapons hit hard. You can tell which weapon uses more of which stat on the stats page. If you don't get it, just let me know what weapons you rockin so I can tell you which stats focus on.

Regardless, you definitely want some Vitality, especially early on.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vitality, it seems from what you've told us that, you get hit a lot. Plus its Bloodborne, you're gonna get smacked around in general. Vitality helps a whole bunch, especially from being one shot.

It all depends on what's your main weapon of choice. On my main build I mainly use the Beast Cutter and Gatling Gun/Grenade Launcher. Beast Cutter is a Strength weapon, while the Gatling Gun and Grenade Launcher are Bloodtinge weapons. So my Strength and Bloodtinge are both at 50, which make those weapons hit hard. You can tell which weapon uses more of which stat on the stats page. If you don't get it, just let me know what weapons you rockin so I can tell you which stats focus on.

Regardless, you definitely want some Vitality, especially early on.

I just have the axe and saw spear and the big hammer. +3 on all weapons

How many more bosses after the blood starved beast?

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I just have the axe and saw spear and the big hammer. +3 on all weapons

How many more bosses after the blood starved beast?
The Axe and Kirkhammer are both strength weapons, so you'll want to bump your strength to make those stronger. The saw spear is a skill weapon, so bump up skill for that.

As far as how many bosses left, you got a long way to go breh. Depending on if you got the DLC or not, there's about 12 left at least I believe. Some of them are optional, but honestly you'll want to beat them all, the optional rewards are worth it.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
That part is really easy...da fukk where you doing with your supplies? You should have the shotgun by then (12 shots)...no way is that part hard.
I wasn't talking about myself, I beat the game on Hard and Survivor. That's a part a lot of people seemed to struggle with tho

Daps
You have to farm blood vials. There are always shortcuts to the boss’s. Just run past all the enemies. I always have full health when I fight a boss
Lmao I've done this many times. But this game will find a way to kill you and piss you off.