i give up brehs bloodborne is too damn hard for me

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Move and dodge to his left or into him. Use fire paper. Shoot on his third or forth hit of that longer combo, don't stress the damage. If you visceral him, you'll get that health back

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
i can't be the blood starved beast. i suck at parry-ing the bosses. this fool is hard af

Just cheese him breh. Throw pungent blood cocktails against the wall and then just start fukking him up. When the cocktail runs out and he turns to attack you just rinse and repeat.

I don’t want you to give up but it’s gonna get a whole lot harder than the blood starved beast.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just cheese him breh. Throw pungent blood cocktails against the wall and then just start fukking him up. When the cocktail runs out and he turns to attack you just rinse and repeat.

I don’t want you to give up but it’s gonna get a whole lot harder than the blood starved beast.
where do i get pugent cocktails?

i've litteraly spent 3 hours of gametime on the blood starved beast. help me from selling this game on ebay

my background: i just copped a ps4.......i haven't gamed in 14 years since og xbox. my gaming skills are zero to none but this game is fun

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

i've litteraly spent 3 hours of gametime on the blood starved beast. help me from selling this game on ebay

my background: i just copped a ps4.......i haven't gamed in 14 years since og xbox. my gaming skills are zero to none but this game is fun

You really have to lean on rolling/dodging in these types of games. Even if its dodging of habit or twitchyness, it helps to dodge. Use the blunderbuss from deep to the see the reactions you get from the boss. You're going to take dmg regardless from his AoE poison, so don't worry much about that as you should have antidotes.. Keep your attacks to 2-3 swipes, don't get greedy. A really important thing in general, that people forget. Dash back. Enemies will lunge at you with their obvious move and you can expose that.

It honestly sounds like you need more vitality. He shouldn't be one shotting you. Farm the beasts outside the room. Final note; he can be stunned when he stands on his hind legs ready to do his 3 hit combo.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You really have to lean on rolling/dodging in these types of games. Even if its dodging of habit or twitchyness, it helps to dodge. Use the blunderbuss from deep to the see the reactions you get from the boss. You're going to take dmg regardless from his AoE poison, so don't worry much about that as you should have antidotes.. Keep your attacks to 2-3 swipes, don't get greedy. A really important thing in general, that people forget. Dash back. Enemies will lunge at you with their obvious move and you can expose that.

It honestly sounds like you need more vitality. He shouldn't be one shotting you. Farm the beasts outside the room. Final note; he can be stunned when he stands on his hind legs ready to do his 3 hit combo.
You still haven’t told me what blinder buss is

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Take my advice, I'm a very good player, with receipts, when it comes to these kinds of games. Work on timing the stuns with the gun. Its the best counter in the game. Yet so many people ignore it due to other builds or weapons looking "shiny". But if you want to work on maximum dmg (for now and without the whirligig/Ludwig/Beast pellet), you're gonna have to work on your visceral work.

You of course could go about it your own way, but stuns go a long way.
:mjlol:

Provide those receipts then.

You been ducking and dodging every time we ask you to provide your PSN :coffee:

mikeB805

Rookie
Daps

Dude just bring some co-op players in using the beckoning bell, case closed
:hhh:

mikeB805

Rookie
Daps
Lol that hunter in old yarnham too...:comeon:so much to love about that game

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I have a gun that I got for free. Not sure if it’s the blunderbuss
The blunderbuss is the shotgun, that's what you want. It's much easier to parry attacks with that vs the pistol. Bloodstarved Beast is a beast-type enemy and they're weak against saw-like weapons (Threaded Cane(Whip mode only), Saw Clever and Saw Spear) along with fire attacks.