I get turned down all the time because I'm only 5'9

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is weird, I see alot of avg height and short guys eating.

if women with height preferences think you're attractive they ignore height, and there are alot that don't like men over 5'10"

some information is missing here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is coming from a guy who's ugly, short, and skinny.
There are options for you, and they're not bad.
Be personable, have a personality that gets people to want to get to know you.
You stop thinking about your height after a while.
I forget I'm short sometimes :heh:

Please. the average height of a guy in America is a little over 5'9 you're an inch or two below that. I hate when "kinda" short dudes want to act like they are midgets and overcame amazing odds to get women

The dudes who have a right to complain are the really short dudes who are barely the height of an average women

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
OP I hate to say it like this but I think you just unattractive to them man:dame::ld:

Your style, demeanor that type of shyt

I'm 5'9 and I've never had a problem with women, obviously I've been rejected plenty of times but never have they told me it's because of my height or hinted at that.

Change up the way you dress but don't align yourself with a certain style, do you but in a unique and updated way. Get a nice haircut and be confident and I guarantee you will eat.

You'll also have to change what type of women you pursue, that bytch who turned you down and showed up with the Sasquatch was shallow, I never date a shallow bytch whether she's into me or not

I say this because I know too many ugly ass and 5'3:flabbynsick: ass nikkas gettin p*ssy, you're holding yourself back breh

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
cliffs: OP is shorter than 5'9

5'9 is the average height of a man, if 5'9ers weren't getting p*ssy that means the majority of men aren't getting p*ssy :mjlol:

sure taller brahs get it easier, but if you're average height and not getting any, then height isn't the issue :yeshrug:

Lucy

Banned
Daps
My goodness OP...

Some of you all on here are some of the most miserable youths I have ever come across...

Go get some counseling...

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Be lucky ur not 5'6 and people look at you still as a high school kid.:wow:

Only good thing about being short is if a meteor hit the earth, tall nikkas would die first:ehh:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Please. the average height of a guy in America is a little over 5'9 you're an inch or two below that. I hate when "kinda" short dudes want to act like they are midgets and overcame amazing odds to get women

The dudes who have a right to complain are the really short dudes who are barely the height of an average women
Thank you. Trying being 5'5, which I am. Smh this dude crying about 5'9.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Short guys, no disrespect to yall. But is it emasculating to have to climb on something reach something that's pretty high up? Like to change a light bulb or reach the type cabinet?

No, I'm 5'9 and the only light bulb that I cant change without a step stool is in the kitchen. My wife usually takes care of that.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm sorry I'm co-opting your struggle breh :whoa:
I was the shortest guy in middle school, and second-shortest in high school :yeshrug: