I get turned down all the time because I'm only 5'9

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
OP is a corny lame. My sisters bf is like 5'4 but he's like Kevin hart, got muscles, not ugly and he has money. Dated nothing but bad lightskin chicks including my sister.

Even if chicks like tall dudes if you're Facially attractive they ignore that. You just a lame breh

Daps
I like all types of girls but only try to get at the really short ones, if I like a girl who is the same height as me I won't say a thing because I learnt that they treat me like I'm worse than dirt so I eventually gave up on them.

They only do what you allow them to. Let your nuts drop and put your foot down.

DynamiteX

Rookie
Daps
Y'all nikkas is some weirdos. Eazy E was not even 5'6, and you think he needed NWA fame to make him confident? nikka became the leader of the crew cuz of his confidence, nikka was doing way more dangerous shyt than chasing hoes and was successful cuz of his confidence.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Your furious, tell me about how you'd fukk me up if you ever saw me :pachaha:
How does that remotely read like I'm mad? Wtf are you talking about dumb ass? I wouldn't need to fukk you up irl, you already fukked up by being a lame ass geek ass nikka. I'm sure if I saw you irl, you'd be some goofy ass special ed looking motherfukker. I don't bully nikkas