I get turned down all the time because I'm only 5'9

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
They ask me how tall I am then I tell them and they hit me with a fake smile and say oh, then they tell me that they're not looking for a relationship with anybody only to pop up a couple weeks later on some 6 ft dudes arms with little regard for my feelings or personal sanity. No black man under 5'11 has ever had anybody that was attracted to them. (Damn this post was too real I'm shedding dwarf tears right now).
:mjlol:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Preach:ehh:. I know tons of short guta and they go extra despite der height. Every Fat guy i know pulls beautiful girls:ohhh:.the majority of the guys are hilarious.

I swear i think this poster is kent

yxanEB.gif

:mjlol:

I need to see the video where this gif is from :mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Life ain't fair, what about the content of my character. You wanna feel safe? Safe from what? What kinda shyt do you be getting into?
What about all the nikkas 5' 9" and under getting p*ssy?

You aren't getting rejected for your height. You are getting rejected for the (lack of) content of your character :pachaha:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
No black man under 5'11 has ever had anybody that was attracted to them. (Damn this post was too real I'm shedding dwarf tears right now).
You must be a lame ass cracker from Idaho. WHO TF SAYS shyt LIKE THIS? I ain't never, and will never, heard an actual black man say that. I'm from North Memphis, every nikka, big, small, inbetween is pulling hoes. I'm 5'8" and so is my dad, that shyt ain't never remotely been a problem. In, fact I see short nikkas with bad hoes all the time because a lot of short nikkas live here. I ain't never in life fukking life heard no bullshyt like this from no hoes either. Maybe you're just be a fakkit and all the hoes you talk to can see it

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Short guys, no disrespect to yall. But is it emasculating to have to climb on something reach something that's pretty high up? Like to change a light bulb or reach the type cabinet?