I finally watched The Amazing Spiderman an Edwardo made me forget about that gump Toby McGuire

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I only saw the first of the Toby McGuire Spiderman trilogy and it was ass cheeks so I never gave the new one a chance. The trailers for the new one have sparked my interest so I said fukk it and watched the first one just incase I decide to go see the new one.

it had a few campy/corny scenes but that comes with the territory with all of these super hero flicks. It was actually dope. I can't really complain. Will definitely check out the sequel now.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:whoa:
2 different Spider-Mans though Breh and Eduardo has yet to Upstage that Fight Scene on the Train with Tobey vs. Doc Oc:ohlawd:

Not having to look at goofy as Toby McGuire in spandex and the shytty acting trumps those fight scenes.

tobey-maguire-spider-man-image.jpg

Plus, I think this sequel will trump any fight scene in Toby's sequels.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toby's just had shytty villains, other than that they were good enough. The new one had a better villain but was a weaker movie. Lmao at the "great power great responsibility" imitation speech

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Andrew fits the mold of Peter better than Tobey does but Andrew is a huge spider man geek so it makes sense that he'd inhabit the role better. Yeah Spider Man 2 is dope but I enjoy watching Amazing better because I love his Peter and I'm looking forward to Amazing Spider Man 2 very very very much. I got a good feeling about it.

And I wouldn't say Tobey had bad villains per say because Doc Ock in spidey 2 was very very dope.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Toby's just had shytty villains, other than that they were good enough. The new one had a better villain but was a weaker movie. Lmao at the "great power great responsibility" imitation speech

That's the way the speech was in Ultimate Spider Man breh, which is where they draw a lot of inspiration from for this universe

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I'm sorry but you guys MUST be retarded. Andrew Garfield is such a shytty spiderman its sad. He's too overly cocky, Tobey Mcguire played Spiderman perfectly. Peter Parker is not supposed to be someone wannabe hipster douchebag that rides a skateboard WTF

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but you guys MUST be retarded. Andrew Garfield is such a shytty spiderman its sad. He's too overly cocky, Tobey Mcguire played Spiderman perfectly. Peter Parker is not supposed to be someone wannabe hipster douchebag that rides a skateboard WTF
What makes him a hipster? Y'all throw around that word way too much on here

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Dude when's the last time you've read Spider Man? Peter IS cocky, he is full of himself at times. All of that stuff comes out when he's spider man and Andrew played Peter/Spider Man with the perfect balance of introspection, humility and cockiness. Peter is redefined for every generation and the Peter in the comics now isn't the same as the Peter in the comics during the 60s. Peter in Ultimate Spider Man isn't the same as Peter from 616. Peter in the movies and in comics is just like James Bond in the sense that he will always be defined by the time he's in. Toby played Spider Man as a joyless, humorless mute who only mustered a quip every now and then and when he did, they were terrible quips at that. And his Peter never showed any growth. By the time Peter got to college, he had come out of his shell and was less of an outcast and just still in his own head because of the secret he was keeping but he was no longer the shy meek 17 year old. Toby's Peter in SM2 is exactly the same as his Peter in SM1 which shouldn't be the case. And in SM3, he was still the same guy which also shouldn't have been the case.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We'll See but Eduardo's 1st Spidey Movie was barely fukking with Tobey's 1st.

I love you Bruce and I love what you've done for Gotham but I respectfully disagree with you, caped crusader. As far as spectacle goes? SM1 tops it easily because Marc Webb was going for a more intimate story and a different tone than SM1 which was needed in my opinion just to differentiate. But when it comes to the characters, I'll take Amazing all day everyday. Emma and Andrew have a better chemistry, Gwen is written a lot better than MJ was, you can tell there's a long form story that's set up and not just flying by the seat of their pants, and again, because I like his Spidey better I'm going to side with the flick