I finally saw the OG Jurassic Park (1993) and it's the whitest movie I've ever seen.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Jurassic Park the 1st Time I saw it as a child, was an experience. The kitchen scene. The electric fence scene. The Rain Power Outage scene.

Steven Spielberg is a legend breh....
It was based on a Michael Crichton novel. Dude was a pos but he had some classics

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Funny. I would have assumed that most Air Fakkits were born post 2005
Dusty Detroit , I thought I smelled your musty ass:scust:. The bum with zero hands:mjlol: I would punish you in the fair one then make you film a tearful apology for the coli.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You get onto some 11 years late and just jump into the edge lord opinions about it. That's what's weird.
The later somebody see's a movie than everyone else. The more leftfield their opinions on it are.
I suspect thats the case because if they just echoed the consensus some 30 years later nobody would care.
So they have to say something more contratrian to get attention

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Jurassic Park the 1st Time I saw it as a child, was an experience. The kitchen scene. The electric fence scene. The Rain Power Outage scene.

Steven Spielberg is a legend breh....
I remember my dad being like, the movie is called Jurassic Park and they running around a kitchen lmao

He wasn't too impressed back in the day. Now I understand.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The later somebody see's a movie than everyone else. The more leftfield their opinions on it are.
I suspect thats the case because if they just echoed the consensus some 30 years later nobody would care.
So they have to say something more contratrian to get attention
Or maybe great movies, great acting, great writing, a great premise, and a great plot stand the test of time.

When you saw 12 Angry Men, that movie was probably a solid 50 years old. And it was still great, right?
It's been 26 years since Saving Private Ryan, still great, right?

The point is clear.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Or maybe great movies, great acting, great writing, a great premise, and a great plot stand the test of time.

When you saw 12 Angry Men, that movie was probably a solid 50 years old. And it was still great, right?
It's been 26 years since Saving Private Ryan, still great, right?

The point is clear.
Thats one theory, but if they were flawed in these aspects why does it need time for people to tell?
why are these unique opinions are never expressed closer to the time the movie was released in?
Like i said nobody cares if you give the same review ebert gave in 1993, some 30 years later. Only way to get attention for a 30 year overdue is if it is extremely contrarian.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats one theory, but if they were flawed in these aspects why does it need time for people to tell?
why are these unique opinions are never expressed closer to the time the movie was released in?
Like i said nobody cares if you give the same review ebert gave in 1993, some 30 years later. Only way to get attention for a 30 year overdue is if it is extremely contrarian.
Being contrarian would only have merit if you could prove I was only saying it for attention.

I'm curious why you think this isn't my genuine opinion that this movie's premise was ridiculous.
Because so many other people enjoyed it? Not good enough.
:unimpressed: