I finally saw the OG Jurassic Park (1993) and it's the whitest movie I've ever seen.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just the premise of this movie is outrageous white people foolishness.

Who in their right mind would ever think it's a good idea to clone dinosaur DNA and make an amusement park out of the supreme predator in the history of the planet?

:what: :gucci:

This isn't an action movie.
It's literally the 2nd worst nightmare I can think of next to nuclear war.

And they made more movies out of this quackery?

:why:
Man get yo Dr Grant looking ass on somewhere

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Goodness. Your definition of "GOAT movie" is awful.

u gotta be trolling
The movie cost 60 million to make & it made $1 billion …. Once again, it made $1 billion in 1993. that is beyond unbelievable
Add the fact of its success - they’ve made sequel after sequel after sequel , it doesn’t matter about your opinion the movie will, and always will go down as one of the greatest of all time

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u gotta be trolling
The movie cost 60 million to make & it made $1 billion …. Once again, it made $1 billion in 1993. that is beyond unbelievable
Add the fact of its success - they’ve made sequel after sequel after sequel , it doesn’t matter about your opinion the movie will, and always will go down as one of the greatest of all time
Profitable doesn't equal great.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just the premise of this movie is outrageous white people foolishness.

Who in their right mind would ever think it's a good idea to clone dinosaur DNA and make an amusement park out of the supreme predator in the history of the planet?

Breh the majority of the human population would do this shyt in a nanosecond if they thought it would make them rich. :comeon:

Look at AI right now. That's WAY more dangerous than dinosaurs and yet we're diving headlong into it with no fukks given.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This thread

giphy.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I still don't get what makes it white. The numbers lets you know it's international, and if any country were to clone a dinosaur it would be China or Korea. Wouldn't be surprised if they were trying right now

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like I stumped Chat GPT

Look at me.
I'm the A.I. now.
:ufdup:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS