I finally get why women love attention so much...

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@Maharishi called me a miserable dumb bytch. :russ: A member of ugly gang triggered. You ain’t getting eye fukked at all breh, I know that ego is hurt by my very truthful comment.

Oh and you getting negged back.

We haven’t forgot about your desperate ass and that unappealing dikk pic you sent to @sanityovar8ted

:lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
Damn. getting eye fukked by only two women made your day, and caused you to make a humble brag thread... except... well...

you should be getting eye fukked regularly if your truly handsome. That attention shouldn’t drop off in your early thirties breh, according to the coli, your at your peak. :yeshrug:

we had to be thinking the same thing when we saw this thread

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
see that good feeling you had after two woman you didn't feel fit for purpose gave you the look ? it's the opposite for most good looking woman. they don't want the attention of getting eye fukked in the grocery store while they're grabbing some Smart Water

every half decent woman gets eye fukked constantly all day.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Damn. getting eye fukked by only two women made your day, and caused you to make a humble brag thread... except... well...

you should be getting eye fukked regularly if your truly handsome. That attention shouldn’t drop off in your early thirties breh, according to the coli, your at your peak. :yeshrug:
:russ: With the haymakers on the OP.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
see that good feeling you had after two woman you didn't feel fit for purpose gave you the look ? it's the opposite for most good looking woman. they don't want the attention of getting eye fukked in the grocery store while they're grabbing some Smart Water

This is only true if the men looks disgusting

Women love being eye fukked especially if you actually looking at they eyes, none of that looking at ass and t*ts shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah. Good looking women love attention from all men. Its why they dress the way they do.