I finally get why women love attention so much...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dude got geeked over eye glances from 2 plain janes who he admits weren’t attractive enough to approach; ran in happy af. But he says we are the ones gassed off attention. Nah, this sounds like you never get looks your way for you to make this a newsworthy thread starting event. I’m done. If this is what makes your moment.
:deadmanny:
SlipperyIgnorantDiamondbackrattlesnake-small.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels good don't it... I should lose weight like I did in my 20's, I got a decent face but I'm flabby for a minute...:wow:

Its weird cause I didn't think I looked too bad gaining a few lbs. But the rest of the world lets you know the truth when you don't get the same attention anymore.

Getting that attention in the grocery store from those broads let me know I'm back.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude got geeked over eye glances from 2 plain janes who he admits weren’t attractive enough to approach; ran in happy af. But he says we are the ones gassed off attention. Nah, this sounds like you never get looks your way for you to make this a newsworthy thread starting event. I’m done. If this is what makes your moment.
:deadmanny:
SlipperyIgnorantDiamondbackrattlesnake-small.gif

Catching feelings ain't a good look.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Catching feelings ain't a good look.
You created a whole thread for attention bc you caught feelings off 2 chicks who were probably checking out the man standing behind you :what:
You admitted that they weren’t all that attractive, which means your bar is low in the first place.

Daps
Damn. getting eye fukked by only two women made your day, and caused you to make a humble brag thread... except... well...

you should be getting eye fukked regularly if your truly handsome. That attention shouldn’t drop off in your early thirties breh, according to the coli, your at your peak. :yeshrug:

Exactly. The day women was checking him out was the most important day of his life. For me it was just monday :wow:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Thank god I'm not designed like this. Imagine feeling any form of validation from random people

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Damn. getting eye fukked by only two women made your day, and caused you to make a humble brag thread... except... well...

you should be getting eye fukked regularly if your truly handsome. That attention shouldn’t drop off in your early thirties breh, according to the coli, your at your peak. :yeshrug:

So 2 fat white women eye fukked u swag and u on cloud nine

:mjlol:

yall nikkas. :mjlol::dead: