I finally get why women love attention so much...

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Its because they ruled by boredom and jealousy. So, getting attention keeps them from being bored or jealous.

That whole thesis statement you wrote was for naught op.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Damn. getting eye fukked by only two women made your day, and caused you to make a humble brag thread... except... well...

you should be getting eye fukked regularly if your truly handsome. That attention shouldn’t drop off in your early thirties breh, according to the coli, your at your peak. :yeshrug:
Yes ma'am! Not gonna humble brag, though. I will say I get emotionally confused when I meet 21/22 year olds and they're shocked I'm 34 and then proceed to say, "You look good for your age :shaq:."

:dahell:...34 is old now? I'm still in my prime :gucci:

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
They must have been older than 14 huh? :hhh:
Got damn
This dude got geeked over eye glances from 2 plain janes who he admits weren’t attractive enough to approach; ran in happy af. But he says we are the ones gassed off attention. Nah, this sounds like you never get looks your way for you to make this a newsworthy thread starting event. I’m done. If this is what makes your moment.
:deadmanny:
SlipperyIgnorantDiamondbackrattlesnake-small.gif
This faq always fukking with people he must be miserable irl. fakkit fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think OP was humble bragging

That shyt be :scust: when dudes pretend they're being humble but are really just bragging

I didn't get that here

OP straight up said he went a long time without women giving him attention, that's not something a humble bragger would say

This.

I wasn't trying to brag. Just recounting a recent experience. I do it from time to time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its weird cause I didn't think I looked too bad gaining a few lbs. But the rest of the world lets you know the truth when you don't get the same attention anymore.

Getting that attention in the grocery store from those broads let me know I'm back.

Feels good for a man to be objectified for once and feel like a piece of meat to the hungry lionesses...:mjlol::mjlit:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Damn. getting eye fukked by only two women made your day, and caused you to make a humble brag thread... except... well...

you should be getting eye fukked regularly if your truly handsome. That attention shouldn’t drop off in your early thirties breh, according to the coli, your at your peak. :yeshrug:

Gotdamn :mjlol::deadmanny:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I eye fukk women on purpose everyday for the same reason

My favorites is when they are with their men and he don't even notices she's getting eye fukked