I finally get why women love attention so much...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a couple of days ago something happened that hadn't happened for a few years. I was at the grocery store and got eye fukked by two different girls. Now I wasn't attracted to either one so I didn't pursue them. But after that happened I felt a rush of positive energy.

In my younger days this used to annoy me. I even made a thread back in the day about how annoying stares from girls I wasn't attracted to was. But after not getting that sort of attention for a few years, it felt good to get that sort of affirmation now.

So ladies I get it. I now understand why y'all fiend for attention from men you have no interest in. It does the ego good.

Free

Filé com Fritas
Daps
BEcause they ain't shyt.

tenor.gif

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Damn. getting eye fukked by only two women made your day, and caused you to make a humble brag thread... except... well...

you should be getting eye fukked regularly if your truly handsome. That attention shouldn’t drop off in your early thirties breh, according to the coli, your at your peak. :yeshrug:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Damn. getting eye fukked by only two women made your day, and caused you to make a humble brag thread... except... well...

you should be getting eye fukked regularly if your truly handsome. That attention shouldn’t drop off in your early thirties breh, according to the coli, your at your peak. :yeshrug:

Damn. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear diary,
Two women noticed me in what I'll assume is a positive light.

Mood: positively elated
giphy.gif

Its more like you don't appreciate something till its gone.

I used to get this a lot about 5-6 years ago. It actually used to annoy me cause it was mostly from girls I wasn't attracted to. Then it tapered off as I stopped maintaining myself. Now I'm back to the old me and appreciating what I used to take for granted.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I used to back in my college/post-college days. But over the last few years I stopped hitting the gym and gained a few pounds. Just got back on my old workout routine over the last few months.

Feels good don't it... I should lose weight like I did in my 20's, I got a decent face but I'm flabby for a minute...:wow: