I finally blessed a white chick with the D

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't "go for" white women at all. So "going for the ones that are attractive" isn't something I need to work on.
However, for the sake of factual data, this white chick is pretty. I generally don't say that about white women. But she is.

And as she was spitting game to me, I couldn't deny the fact that - she's pretty. Then I glanced over the body and it passed my fat/weight limit and I said fukk it, why not give a becky a chance.

"Pretty" white b!tches have got at me before of course, I mean we all have those experiences as Black men, but I just had no desire to fukk with them plus I took joy outta dissing them sometimes. :manny:
Go ahead and post a face pic bruh.

Im curious now as to how pretty

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:pachaha:

mlk5pCz.jpg

:jbhmm:She looks very familiar to me.

Edit: I just seen a couple other people said she look like a plug too. :dead: I guess I aint the only one that caught that. :russ:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Go ahead and post a face pic bruh.

Im curious now as to how pretty

Don't have any. All I snapped were those three pics.

Probably wouldn't post her face out there like that anyway though even if i did have the pics. Not to mention the fact that I don't have anything to prove to anybody. I didn't make this thread for any other purpose than to announce that I've finally c00ned it up, and that I don't get the hype as to why so many brothas do(chase white girls).

Don't let the sexually suppressed lames and virgins in here skewer your understanding of the premise of the thread.

Due to their loser-esque existence, the only thing that they were able to glean from the original post is that I "had sex" which, inevitably, construed the purpose of the thread in their minds as a "brag" thread because, well, if it were them, that's what it'd be. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
she was way too skinny fam, there's skinny, there's average, and then there's pawg, and then whale.

this woman is possibly bulimic.

Big Daddy

Daps
she was way too skinny fam, there's skinny, there's average, and then there's pawg, and then whale.

this woman is possibly bulimic.

The pics don't do her justice. She's slim and curvy. Not angles, curves.
In person it's a whole different visual with her. :noah:

Big Daddy

Daps
She's built like this in person. Skinny, yes, but curvy.
images

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
All my life white b!tches have always come at me like wolves
giphy.gif

But I just wasn't attracted to them :yeshrug: As a matter of fact I actually used to take pleasure in turning them down :lolbron: and I've spoken about that a few times on here.
But the other night I got attacked by this sexxxy ass SAWG(skinny ass white girl) and I said fukk it and gave her the number :yeshrug:

That was 3 days ago. This was this morning :shaq:
BNgJllO.jpg

nQrwhxV.jpg

yGEBeCb.jpg

A few observations:

1. Yall bedbucks who simp after white girls were right about the dome :wow:
It's FIRE :damn:
Still wasn't the best I ever had, though. A bbw Black queen holds that title :noah:

2. Yall overrate the p*ssy :comeon:
While it was good(just because it was p*ssy), it was super small and had very little depth. Made it hard to long stroke her because once I was a little past halfway in I was hitting her cervix and couldn't go any further :snoop: And while it was wet as hell, it wasn't anything exceptional :ehh:

Conclusion: I'm going to smash a few more times. Overall it was a great experience. Plus she's cool as fukk. But I don't get the hype. :yeshrug:(Other than the dome :damn:)
Dap + Rep
:yeshrug: