I finally blessed a white chick with the D

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I love Thread backfires :russ:.

That first page ether :mjlol:

My post got 40+ daps , I've gained 80 rep pts. spread throughout the thread, and can also add yet another Platinum Thread to my belt.
Some backfire that is
full

Big Daddy

Daps
Bruh...... if you really attracting white women like that why not go for the ones thats..... attractive?

I get signs of attraction from BAD white women and it doesn't take much effort to game and hookup....

LOL funny thread tho

I don't "go for" white women at all. So "going for the ones that are attractive" isn't something I need to work on.
However, for the sake of factual data, this white chick is pretty. I generally don't say that about white women. But she is.

And as she was spitting game to me, I couldn't deny the fact that - she's pretty. Then I glanced over the body and it passed my fat/weight limit and I said fukk it, why not give a becky a chance.

"Pretty" white b!tches have got at me before of course, I mean we all have those experiences as Black men, but I just had no desire to fukk with them plus I took joy outta dissing them sometimes. :manny:

Big Daddy

Daps
teenagers and people who usually don't get women brag about having sex smh.

I'm assuming the op is not teenager, so its safe to say actually having sex with a woman is rare occurence for the OP

Crackhead skinny :scust:

Somebody put 'congrats' on the first page like he did something amazing smashing this chick cuz she's white :francis::snoop:

The ramblings of furious virgins :mjlol: