I finally blessed a white chick with the D

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Don't have any. All I snapped were those three pics.

Probably wouldn't post her face out there like that anyway though even if i did have the pics. Not to mention the fact that I don't have anything to prove to anybody. I didn't make this thread for any other purpose than to announce that I've finally c00ned it up, and that I don't get the hype as to why so many brothas do(chase white girls).

Don't let the sexually suppressed lames and virgins in here skewer your understanding of the premise of the thread.

Due to their loser-esque existence, the only thing that they were able to glean from the original post is that I "had sex" which, inevitably, construed the purpose of the thread in their minds as a "brag" thread because, well, if it were them, that's what it'd be. :manny:
This loser wrote an essay explaining himself :laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Boy you supposed to be hiding from ICE fuk you doin round here :mjlol:
“Probably wouldn't post her face out there like that anyway though even if i did have the pics. Not to mention the fact that I don't have anything to prove to anybody“‘<—— you sounding like a complete bytch :laff:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
“Probably wouldn't post her face out there like that anyway though even if i did have the pics. Not to mention the fact that I don't have anything to prove to anybody“‘<—— you sounding like a complete bytch :laff:

Don’t make me come to Miami and smack yo burrito beanie mama for not swallowing you frito :mjlol:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
What’s fukking crazy is that this fakkit might be the last person on earth still smoking reggie :laff: I didn’t even know they still grow this shyt. bytches don’t even smoke reggie anymore :laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Don’t make me come to Miami and smack yo burrito beanie mama for not swallowing you frito :mjlol:
You eat unlimited 12 dollar plates of soulless food u dikkwipe, you’re never leaving North Carolina you poor unkempt fakkit :laff:

Big Daddy

Daps
What’s fukking crazy is that this fakkit might be the last person on earth still smoking reggie :laff: I didn’t even know they still grow this shyt. bytches don’t even smoke reggie anymore :laff:

Be careful you don’t sh!t a bean out by mistake laughing so hard Paco :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Daps
Talk that racist mexican shyt when you fukk bytches whos got a tortilla ass and taquito legs, brehs.

fukk you greaseball spixican FAGGETTS I would break your fukking face clean open if were in person you shrimp d!ck boarder jumping midget faggett :dead:

Big Daddy

Daps
You eat unlimited 12 dollar plates of soulless food u dikkwipe, you’re never leaving North Carolina you poor unkempt fakkit :laff:

You trying so hard you sound like you bout to cry :russ: #washed

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
fukk you greaseball spixican FAGGETTS I would break your fukking face clean open if were in person you shrimp d!ck boarder jumping midget faggett :dead:

Smoke mexican dirt weed and talk that tough guy racist shyt on mexicans, brehs.

6203a673-b1e2-4854-8fc6-fdf81450566e_zps2228cc42.jpg~320x480

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
this fakkit is furious that he’s gonna die a broke section 8 living, 2002 crown vic driving LOSER that no ones ever gonna give a shyt about :laff: @Big Daddy