I finally blessed a white chick with the D

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Bruh why she tellin you she cookin chicken tho? :dwillhuh:

Didn't really catch that at first :ohhh:
She could've easily just said "cooking dinner". :patrice:
I'm pile driving my d!ck so deep in her guts next time that it'll be going through her intestines. No holding back, no mercy :pacspit:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Yes breh. And she talked(murmured) about it(the sex) the whole rest of the night until she fell asleep last night:lolbron:

Here's one of her texts from today

sG3hhN2.png

qkg0faP.jpg
Word, get it how u live it...I remember fukkin this white skinny broad jus a lil thicker than the one in the OP...I could feel her bones hitting my pubic area when I was hitting it from the back.. no joke that shyt hurt my pubic bone had to switch up the position b/c of it...wasn't really an enjoyable experience, def my worst lay :mjcry:for me personally she gotta be thick not video vixen thick( i don't mind) just thick enough u could feel that ass jiggling & u can actually palm it...more cushion for the pushin :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stfu you little message board engrossed fakkit I've never called you a c00n. :mjlol:
Here we are a year later after I made that thread asking you about your Fhillipians wife and now you finally let out your true feelings :laff:
That thread hurt you my nig? :sas1:
All i asked was a few simple questions. :sas2:
fukking cacs isn't thread worthy but I'll let you cook cuz you're still a little kid.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Salute

White girls let you poke the back of they fukking neck and will lick ass

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Yes breh. And she talked(murmured) about it(the sex) the whole rest of the night until she fell asleep last night:lolbron:

Here's one of her texts from today

sG3hhN2.png

qkg0faP.jpg

That's another thing about fukking a white bytch is that they have a way of making you feel appreciated for how you lay it down...

Short history:

First girl I lost my virginity to was a black cheerleader chick from Texas (THICK) .. Basically told me I wasn't shyt in bed and we broke up. after like 3 months (kinda hurt my pride cause i gave her my virginity but I got over it after like 3 or 4 months later)

Very next girl i fukked was a Japanese girl (I was stationed in japan for 3 years.. ) and I shyt you not she was a at loss for words trying to thank me for the night and kept telling me how she never had such good sex before. And she had been when way more people then me at the point.

Next girl after that was a Japanese prostitute.. And afterwards she told me that she should be paying me, and gave me like this really warm embrace afterwards. (say what you want, but I could just tell she was legit satisfied at the end.. She even snuck me her # which is like a big no no over there (they work in this whore houses with a Japanese mafia dude keeping a close eye on shyt) when to her apartment which was PLUSH..And smashed a few times there..for free of course

Next girl this white chick in Virginia, who was all shy the next day on the phone was like "Mac I really have to tell you something", and I hope you don't take it the wrong way.. but I really really REALLY like your cock" (this is a verbatim quote out her mouth)

Fast forward few years later I meet this black eye doctor women in NJ.. fukk her and she like "not bad" .. Next morning I ask her if she can make me some waffles (cause its her house... and she tells me quote (make it yourself... I'm not one of those white girls I see you akin pics with on you Facebook page ) :martin:

Anyways, point being (for mea and not everybody is the same:whoa:.. But I always find myself with an extra boost of confidence after I fukk around with none AA chicks.. Its not hate on black women ect.. But I can only speak from my experience.. And other people same to show more gratification and appreciation for what we can do

Doest mean I'll marry or procreative with them.. But there are some fun times to be had:steviej:

And I left out about 10 other stories I could have told in this post. :smugdraper:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That's another thing about fukking a white bytch is that they have a way of making you feel appreciated for how you lay it down...

Short history:

First girl I lost my virginity to was a black cheerleader chick from Texas (THICK) .. Basically told me I wasn't shyt in bed and we broke up. after like 3 months (kinda hurt my pride cause i gave her my virginity but I got over it after like 3 or 4 months later)
:mjlol: How she gonna expect you to be good in bed when that was your first time? These hos ain't shyt :russ: