I finally blessed a white chick with the D

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka really made a thread bragging about smashing ol girl from Don't be a Menace...
598825_493895017295545_732928241_n.jpg

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
:deadrose::knicksrose::deadrose:

I'm sorry, but there's some p*ssy you shouldn't brag about getting.:scusthov:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I feel you on that legs up in the air shyt..

I fukked a skinny white chick with her frame before (a little thicker)

But I couldn't get enough of how her legs/calfs looks in the air swirling around .. :blessed:

Look Key chicks like that have the goat fukking body .. Thicker chicks you an fukk like once.. maybe twice.. Skinny chicks like that you can fukk over and over and over again :wow: Perfect fukking partners but black have no idea cause stay chasing these video vixen type broads who probably not nearly as freaky in the bedroom

This^ is a man who gets it. I can always tell who else is ouchea swimming in guts on the regular.

SlimCurvy has always been my #1 type, no matter the race. So, fukking this slimcurvy white chick isn't too far out of the norm for me aside from her being white.

I also have video vixen body style hos on the team. And no truer words were spoken than when you said skinny/slim b!tches are a MUCH better fukk than most any other type chick.

From the way they can take more d!ck than ANY other type chick(was surprised this b!tch couldn't tho), to the way they're so light and fun to toss around, to how freaky they are, to the way they can fukk way longer than other females.

It took a lot of experience to learn that, but learn I did. Skinny b!tches is where it's at especially if you're a BDN - no homo. :whoa:

The other types of chicks got the visual stimulation locked. But in regards to having raw savage unforgiving sex for hours on end, slimcurvy b!tches are top of the line. Repped. :wow:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Same dudes calling me a c00n for being with Chun li sink to epic lows

Stfu you little message board engrossed fakkit I've never called you a c00n. :mjlol:
Here we are a year later after I made that thread asking you about your Fhillipians wife and now you finally let out your true feelings :laff:
That thread hurt you my nig? :sas1:
All i asked was a few simple questions. :sas2: