I finally blessed a white chick with the D

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Not into yt girls but these guys are hating. Nobody's perfect. Good thing she's not fat like alot of brehs lower their standards for.

That's why they're furious :mjpls:
Its because deep down they know that she's waaay above the standard white chick that THEY usually can pull :mjpls:
How dare i spend everyday dissing their dream women(white b!tches), and then when i finally decide to give one a chance she ends up looking better than anything theyve ever had :mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those legs are cringeworthy

Ive seen many of your brothers do a million times worse right there in Canada. I'm not into big chics so she's ok. I don't mind skinny girls at all...skinny black girls lol. To each their own. I'm not gonna knock him because she's way better than the whales that get harpooned with no discretion.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
oj_coke_blue_eyes3_zpsjkg31iku.gif

Niiiiiggggaaaaaaa:russ::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadrose:

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
The pics dont do her justice breh she slim and curvy and them calfs look so good in heels and when in the air :wow:
I feel you on that legs up in the air shyt..

I fukked a skinny white chick with her frame before (a little thicker)

But I couldn't get enough of how her legs/calfs looks in the air swirling around .. :blessed:

Low Key chicks like that have the goat fukking body .. Thicker chicks you an fukk like once.. maybe twice.. Skinny chicks like that you can fukk over and over and over again :wow: Perfect fukking partners but most brehs have no idea cause stay chasing these video vixen type broads who probably not nearly as freaky or have the same stamina in the bedroom

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's why they're furious :mjpls:
Its because deep down they know that she's waaay above the standard white chick that THEY usually can pull :mjpls:
How dare i spend everyday dissing their dream women(white b!tches), and then when i finally decide to give one a chance she ends up looking better than anything theyve ever had :mjlol:

How you spin fukking a white bytch

:wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
All my life white b!tches have always come at me like wolves
giphy.gif

But I just wasn't attracted to them :yeshrug: As a matter of fact I actually used to take pleasure in turning them down :lolbron: and I've spoken about that a few times on here.
But the other night I got attacked by this sexxxy ass SAWG(skinny ass white girl) and I said fukk it and gave her the number :yeshrug:

That was 3 days ago. This was this morning :shaq:
BNgJllO.jpg

nQrwhxV.jpg

yGEBeCb.jpg

A few observations:

1. Yall bedbucks who simp after white girls were right about the dome :wow:
It's FIRE :damn:
Still wasn't the best I ever had, though. A bbw Black queen holds that title :noah:

2. Yall overrate the p*ssy :comeon:
While it was good(just because it was p*ssy), it was super small and had very little depth. Made it hard to long stroke her because once I was a little past halfway in I was hitting her cervix and couldn't go any further :snoop: And while it was wet as hell, it wasn't anything exceptional :ehh:

Conclusion: I'm going to smash a few more times. Overall it was a great experience. Plus she's cool as fukk. But I don't get the hype. :yeshrug:(Other than the dome :damn:)

Did she enjoy it?