I felt bad for the dude killed at the Trump rally until i found out his family wouldn’t accept Bidens phone call

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The wife is about to be a straight up millionaire from that gofundme....

thats wild

Edit: even the daughters gofundme is well over a milly now. That whole family about to get rich off that dude
That's because conservatives are retards who will spend their own on someone who they don't know.

Essentially giving money to panhandlers, you know the same people conservatives claim to hate because they're leeching off society?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
That guy was so full of hate. Died to be near a scam artist who don't gaf about you even after you gave your life for him :mjlol:
With Babbitt I never did any of the RIP Bozo stuff everyone else was doing because I chalked that up to her being manipulated, this guy however, fcck him and his family. You bring out all that noise hating people just for their skin and your hate got you the fcck outta this earth.

Trump still has to speak at the RNC, so I think he speaks about him there.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Yeah I heard about this and was blown away. These people are extremists. There is no negotiating or reasoning with them.
yea... so was he.

:dame:

ehh. its up to her tbh

the last thing she wants to do right now is listen to biden talk about how his son died in iraq :dead:
beau biden died of a brain tumor. do you ever post anything thats true? ever since billy ocean got ran off youve taken his place as WOAT

Daps
Never felt bad for him. He’s a racist Pos . Trump too . I wish the guy had hit his target . Zero sympathy for that sorry excuse for a human .

If that makes me a POs too I’ll be that .
Zero sympathy for people hurt minorities and marginalized folk

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Guess we can call him Cory Decomposatory now!!!!

fozzie-muppets.gif