I felt bad for the dude killed at the Trump rally until i found out his family wouldn’t accept Bidens phone call

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Is this the same side claiming it’s the left that are dividing the country ? :patrice:

This woman is a moron. Her husband died at a Trump rally from a maga idiot and refuses a call from the president claiming she isn't into politics, yet the reason her husband is dead is cuz of politics....:mindblown:

Meanwhile, her daddy trump ain't even thinking about reaching out to offer condolences. And she said she's still voting for Trump :mjlol:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How the hell does the president get your phone number, like you know what I mean 🤔

concise

Veteran
Daps
Dude was a Maga dikkhead attending a Trump rally.
Biden is playing himself trying to contact them or talking about any kind of unity. At what point do the Dems stop chasing behind these conservatives like they are reasonable or middle of the road people. fukk em

It's the president's job.
It would have been a bigger story if he DID NOT call.

How the hell does the president get your phone number, like you know what I mean 🤔

:comeon:

You think it's hard for the president to pull up any of our info?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i saw that dudes tweets

i have nothing nice to say about him
This right here, may the same grace and class be bestowed upon his memory and family that he showed to his perceived “enemies” on social media! His family needs to just move on, like he suggested the Palestinians need to!

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I get why Biden tried to be decent and give condolences but there are certain types of people you can't be nice to no matter the circumstances.

Knowing that this man didn't like you and his family who are probably conspiracy nuts thinking you had something to do with it, it's a waste of time to give them any kind of supportive gestures.

They'll make you feel like a fool, and seeing that this guy was a pos and how he operated in regards to his beliefs and views I wouldn't have bothered outside of the usual bipartisan tweet.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
tweet_4.jpg

This the dude that died? And he was a Jim Jordan stan...

:hubie: