I felt bad for the dude killed at the Trump rally until i found out his family wouldn’t accept Bidens phone call

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Somebody on Reddit was talking shyt to me because I said I’ll withhold my condolences until I see his social media. Lo and behold he was a true dyed in the wool piece of shyt MAGA’t.
Bruh I aint even need to see it

Just by him being there...fukk him

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I get why Biden tried to be decent and give condolences but there are certain types of people you can't be nice to no matter the circumstances.

Knowing that this man didn't like you and his family who are probably conspiracy nuts thinking you had something to do with it, it's a waste of time to give them any kind of supportive gestures.

They'll make you feel like a fool, and seeing that this guy was a pos and how he operated in regards to his beliefs and views I wouldn't have bothered outside of the usual bipartisan tweet.
He has to because of optics

But he should have said Republicans have been stoking this, RIP

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Im not shock at these white republicans

U see how the girl who got her head blown off at the capitol building mother ran to trump and still blamed democrats for the election being stolen and she was riding with the rioters

These people will sacrifice their lives, their last paycheck, family life just for these rich republicans to continue to eat well while they still waiting on manufacturing jobs and coal mine jobs to comeback

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy has gone down like those guys on the Titanic sub (no pun intended) with half the world clowning him.

R.i.p. tho.

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
tweet_4.jpg

Good riddance honestly

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never understand the DEI nonsense. It’s like their brains see “black person” and immediately think they don’t deserve to be in a worthwhile position. Their brains need to be examine for scientific purposes. I’ve watched Karine Jean Pierre. She’s a good WH press secretary. Cac sounded dumb calling her a DEI hire. I’m not surprised he was a total POS though. You’re not a normal person going to a modern day Nazi rally.