I feel like the people on here who attack religion have some major void in their life

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
And they're "getting back" at God by participating in some online smear campaign against faith and religion. But really a lot of them are lonely and would like to find some meaning in their lives beyond living demonically without purpose and not having any faith or true love in their hearts.

Just look at the amount of Threads on here from Atheists attacking religious people then attempt to find religious people who make threads that "attack" atheists (I guess this is one :o: )

So I ask you, my demonic friends, what gaping hole in your heart causes you to attack spiritual people on a daily basis with such passion?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they're "getting back" at God by participating in some online smear campaign against faith an religion. But really a lot of them are lonely and really would like to find some meaning in their lives beyond living demonically without purpose and not having any faith or true love in their hearts.

Just look at the amount of Threads on here from Atheists attacking religious people then attempt to find religious people who make threads that "attack" atheists (I guess this is one :o: )

So I ask you, my demonic friends, what gaping hole in your heart causes you to attack spiritual people on a daily basis with such passion?

Troll thread or serious?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they're "getting back" at God by participating in some online smear campaign against faith an religion. But really a lot of them are lonely and really would like to find some meaning in their lives beyond living demonically without purpose and not having any faith or true love in their hearts.

Having them IT certs, 6 figure income, dimes and the perfect body is not the path to happiness. Instead of looking at themselves and figuring out what the problem is, they have to run and attack something that maybe played a 10% role in who they are today.

maybe they need to hit up Uncle Lester and ask him about what really went down :mjpls:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's exactly what it is. These losers feel like they got the short end of the stick in life and feel like they need to rebel and discredit god rather than embrace the cards they have been given.

Same type that would be praying to god faithfully if his ass ended up with a real sickness or problem.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Attacking religion just makes some people feel smart.

Do what you want. At the end of the day, your spiritual well-being is ultimately not my concern. It is that of yours and God's, regardless of whether you believe in Him or not.

I don't even bother arguing religion with anyone on here because I know most people here aren't interested in a healthy debate. Just intellectual browbeating and trying to smear anyone who disagrees.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
you religious people are too sensitive to any sort of criticism towards your faith. shut up, if you didnt constantly talk about your religion it wouldnt even be an issue.

you do realize this is an forum where religion is attacked daily, almost on a predictable schedule? I actually think we handle it well you don't see too many threads by religious people attacking non-believers

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I just hit them with the cool story breh and keep it moving.

Same with them some of them disrespectful ass Atheists and Christians

Daps
Reppin
St louis
naw....
they just see through the bullshyt.
*disconnects from matrix*

a0yqua.jpg

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
My ex boyfriend was like that. He was always on a campaign to change my beliefs (he started that AFTER we had gotten together but was sitting on the pew next to me when he was trying to be my man). Coincidently, he is probably the emptiest person I know to this day. I pray for him though.